AVIC411.com

Using Europe Map on US F900BT

it works! thank you..thank you..thank you.. finally i can use original navigation without launcher. this topic should be sticky! thanks again :D

America bought the AVIC F900BT. But I do not have the European map, and I want to install the European maps. Would you help me. I have failed to link rapidshare and Russia. I need help. I'm waiting for your support.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Guys, Noob here but i have been pretty resourceful. Most of my questions have already been posted. i do have a questions

Regarding the update maps...

Should i be looking for IGO 8.0 Maps 2008.4?

All mines stated 2007.10

Once found, they go into the IGO directory

I have already done the Ezrider hack with Lic file.. I also uploaded the

building files and modded the sys.txt file trying to get the 3d building, but no go. maybe cause my maps are outdated? and it is turned on

Thanks

Dear All,

I actually found all answers in this thread already BUT just to make sure ...

I am thinking of buying AVIC F-700BT or 500BT (the US version). I live in Germany and want to install European Maps. I found cheap maps of western europe (https://www.naviextras.com/shop/portal/ ... 100&area=3).

My question is can I just buy AVIC and the maps from above link and install them on my AVIC after doing hack of ezrider file??? Will they work??? I am not sure if the above said maps are compatible with AVIC??? Normally it says on the website compatible with iGo my way 8, is it the same???

Should I than order both??

Thanks.

Dear All,

I actually found all answers in this thread already BUT just to make sure ...

I am thinking of buying AVIC F-700BT or 500BT (the US version). I live in Germany and want to install European Maps. I found cheap maps of western europe (https://www.naviextras.com/shop/portal/ ... 100&area=3).

My question is can I just buy AVIC and the maps from above link and install them on my AVIC after doing hack of ezrider file??? Will they work??? I am not sure if the above said maps are compatible with AVIC??? Normally it says on the website compatible with iGo my way 8, is it the same???

Should I than order both??

Thanks.

I don't think NaviExtras will sell maps for AVIC, they'd be competing with one of their own customers (Pioneer). However, if you do buy maps from the (iGO 8.0 and NOT 8.3 format) they should work. The problem would be actually buying them -- NaviExtras seems to only sell maps etc. through the Content Manager to an original iGO SD card.

The problem would be actually buying them -- NaviExtras seems to only sell maps etc. through the Content Manager to an original iGO SD card.

Cant I copy the maps from SD card or just put SD card in AVIC???

How big is the memory of AVIC? Can I really copy all europe maps in internal memory without deleting US maps or do I have to delete some US???

The problem would be actually buying them -- NaviExtras seems to only sell maps etc. through the Content Manager to an original iGO SD card.

Cant I copy the maps from SD card or just put SD card in AVIC???

How big is the memory of AVIC? Can I really copy all europe maps in internal memory without deleting US maps or do I have to delete some US???

You probably could copy maps off of the card. Will probably need to copy the license file as well.

AVIC has 2GB of flash drive, and on the US unbit, about 1.4GB of it is navigation content (excluding executables etc).

I would back up US maps and delete them. Chances are you're not going to drive across the Atlantic so you'd need both sets at the same time... :D