AVIC411.com

new update

Screwing up your unit, (very costly repair bill), Asking for help on avic 411 ( zero dollars) Following the very specific step by step instructions on the pioneer update 2 webpage (priceless)

Why is it so tough to follow instructions or rather read them? Seriously.

as men we are deficient in our direction following DNA. the paradox is that the unit hes upgrading gives routes and directions.

:shock:

Screwing up your unit, (very costly repair bill), Asking for help on avic 411 ( zero dollars) Following the very specific step by step instructions on the pioneer update 2 webpage (priceless)

as men we are deficient in our direction following DNA. the paradox is that the unit hes upgrading gives routes and directions.

:shock:

It doesn't say in the original post that the poster is a "He". lol. But I agree about the male DNA deficiency.

You are just a regular smart ass arent you? Is this how you enjoy your time, I saw 3 other posts by you that were the same way, being a dick to others.

Yet I saw an original post by you and you were saying some really stupid stuff, Yet nobody felt the need to call you an idiot did they?

Haha, yeah I guess I do. However I found that one kind of humorous, so did others apparently.

It is true though, if the instructions were read and followed wouldn't be sitting on their thumbs frustrated waiting for an answer, its right there.

As far as being a dick to others, have I offended you? If so, good. It's fun that way :D

I've seen people actually get cussed out, check out the 2.0 update result thread.

Giving someone crap and having it mildly humorous is pretty far cry from saying the f bomb 5 times in 3 sentences, wouldn't you agree?

As far as me posting stupid questions, sure I admit I did. But I am pretty sure I read the instructions first :D