AVIC411.com

Altitude display file?

I first off have to say, you guys have done wonders for the F series, however there is one thing I cannot figure out. I have the combo file from Boris, Keeper and Lava. When not navigating, your speed and altitude are displayed in the top bar, when navigating, displayed in the bottom left box. My problem is I live above 5280 ft, so my display shows 1.1mi not the actual elevation in feet. Kind of annoying since I now only get an update every 528 feet in elevation change. Does anyone know a way around this [BorisM, I did try the changes you told me to make(You could try switching between navigation.current_altitude.full_text and navigation.current_altitude.number_text ), I made them within the navigate UI's within the 800_480 and common folders, not sure if I needed to change them within other files because it did not work, just sent the unit into reboot cycle]. Anyone have any ideas how I can get the altitude to display in full feet, I am guessing somewhere there is a script that changes the feet into the miles i.e. (feet / 5280 = mi) I have looked in just about every file I can open with no luck. Thanks in advance!

Chris

[BorisM, I did try the changes you told me to make(You could try switching between navigation.current_altitude.full_text and navigation.current_altitude.number_text ), I made them within the navigate UI's within the 800_480 and common folders, not sure if I needed to change them within other files because it did not work, just sent the unit into reboot cycle].Chris

You can't just stick those in. You have to assign them to some text element's textmodel, similar to what existing altitude gauge does...