AVIC411.com

So Santa is bring me an F90BT....

xm works better and the interface is better as well, with sirrius and xm merged now, you will see zero difference at some point. so losing sirrius really isn't going ot hurt anything except them being paid twice, for xm and sirrius.

I really don't know if i understand why people have both? I mean 24 dollarsa month for sat radio? crazy stuff.

its not the same; music content is identical (with differing channel numbers) but the sports and talk content differs.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I got my F90BT from Santa, YAY! But havent had time to install it, maybe this weekend. But I have a concern. My wonderful 2004 Buick Rainier has a failing speedo needle and I am currently using my D3's vehicle dynamics screen to verify my actual speed. This does not exist on the F90BT, correct?

Is there an option to get this display (without hacking)? I fully intend to use Mav's modification, which will get my speed on the map screen, but I am concerned about if I will have enough time to remove the D3, install the F90BT, and get the mod installed before having to drive again. I didnt see anything in the manual about being able to activate a current speed variable either, so I am guessing I need to wait to do the swap until I can get everything done at once.