AVIC411.com

HOW TO: US Speed & Elevation Road Signs

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The speed limit sign will only display when NO ROUTE is active and then only when driving on a road that iGo reports the speed limit. Where I live, this is on highways only.

Also, the mod YOU are using when NO ROUTE is active, will certainly overlap with the speed limit sign using the X/Y coordinates in the sample script. You will need to use alternate coordinates if you dont want this to happen.

Lastly, if you dont use the DSDIGI font file I provided, then you will need to modify the line which references this font to reference the TAHOMA font.

Good luck!

Jeez, you're a genius! :)

I'll go back thro' thread and get a better understanding..........

not sure what that means I don't think anywhere in this thread is it described where the new pieces are added and then taking the old pieces out?

is there any way to disabled the "Disaplyed info" that is built into the unit itself?

Phil

Krueger, can you list what you did on your install, start to finish

copied the data.zip file from my avid to my flash drive in case I effed it up somehow

added the code that was posted at the beginning of this thread to the bottom of the navigatemap_800_480.ui file that I found in the data.zip file in the ui_pioneer\800_480\ui folder

copied the modified data.zip file to my avic

restarted the avic

everything shows up. but it's double for some reason. i can post a pic if it would make more sense?