AVIC411.com

F900BT How to change menu background picture?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will someone post a picture of what it looks like with a custom background?

There is a whole thread with lots of pics here.

Uh, no they don't. They show a pic of what would be the background pic but not the unit working with the pic as a background. They also do not have anything to show you how to use the pic as a background.

will someone post a picture of what it looks like with a custom background?

There is a whole thread with lots of pics here.

Uh, no they don't. They show a pic of what would be the background pic but not the unit working with the pic as a background. They also do not have anything to show you how to use the pic as a background.

You didn't look hard enough.

What? You need to be more specific. Are you talking about instructions or the pics?

What? You need to be more specific. Are you talking about instructions or the pics?

If you are talking about the startup logo, it is in the manual on how to change it. READ the hacks threads. That is all I am gonna say. If you can't figure it out then leave it alone.

If you are talking about the startup logo, it is in the manual on how to change it. READ the hacks threads. That is all I am gonna say. If you can't figure it out then leave it alone.

Read the thread and you will see that this has nothing to do with the splash screen. Did you even read the thread subject? It says MENU BACKGROUND. I don't know how you confuse that with splash screen. READ the thread. That is all I am going to say. If you can't read, don't comment.

Read the thread and you will see that this has nothing to do with the splash screen. Did you even read the thread subject? It says MENU BACKGROUND. I don't know how you confuse that with splash screen. READ the thread. That is all I am going to say. If you can't read, don't comment.

Read this and stop bugging people on how to do things when it is there in black and white.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21840&hilit=guga&start=30

Read this and stop bugging people on how to do things when it is there in black and white.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21840&hilit=guga&start=30

Wow thanks jerk off!! That is really UNHELPFUL! It actually is not there black and white and it seems that you had to look up the guys post by his name in order to find it so it seems pretty outragous to expect others to automatically know what to search. Instead of being the jerk you have been so far all you had/have to do is make a constructive contribution to this thread and then later when someone else who is wondering the same thing as the rest of us all they have to search is "menu background" and not "GUGA" to find a convoluted answer. :roll:

why the hell is that all of a sudden this forum is getting fucking annoying, users just keep fucking ranting back and fort, fuck

I really didn't mean to start anything, it's just that people are not reading the threads and expect the answers to be given to them without searching. I am finished trying to help anyone on here. Let the idiots do the shit themselves.

why the hell is that all of a sudden this forum is getting fucking annoying, users just keep fucking ranting back and fort, fuck

I really didn't mean to start anything, it's just that people are not reading the threads and expect the answers to be given to them without searching. I am finished trying to help anyone on here. Let the idiots do the shit themselves.

i agree

I have looked through Image.res and Data.zip for any files with the correct dimensions but it seems that nothing matches and works. Perhaps with the 2.0 upgrade they eliminated the code for a background picture.

crilleym and ill.die.trying,

It is great you contributed to this thread and tried to help fellow members of the board. Guga's thread only indicates how to change the icons on the main menu and not the background picture. I read through the whole thread from beginning to the end and saw nothing pertaining to what file correlates to the background for the main menu. If it is mentioned there then I think those of us that were asking about this would appreciate a mere reference and not any snide comments. I understand people get sick of noobs asking dumb questions but when there is no definite answer to the question at hand then someone has to ask it. Funny enough, people react to positively to positive remarks. Try that next time someone asks something you know the answer to.

I understand people get sick of noobs asking dumb questions but when there is no definite answer to the question at hand then someone has to ask it.

i don't get sick of it

Wow thanks jerk off!! That is really UNHELPFUL! It actually is not there black and white and it seems that you had to look up the guys post by his name in order to find it so it seems pretty outragous to expect others to automatically know what to search. Instead of being the jerk you have been so far all you had/have to do is make a constructive contribution to this thread and then later when someone else who is wondering the same thing as the rest of us all they have to search is "menu background" and not "GUGA" to find a convoluted answer. :roll:

but comments like this what pisses me off

but hey, whatever, you guys do whatever you guys want