AVIC411.com

Price going up on F90BT, will it go back down?

I just ordered mine on Thursday night from 6ave.com with the coupon and it was $598 +tax (I'm in NY) . The coupon worked great.

Wanna share the coupon code for everyone else? On 6Ave.com they have it listed for $1199.99! :shock: You got the F90BT not the F700BT?

Interesting the way the price is shooting up - I guess it is based on supply and demand. When it was cheap everyone started buying it which drove up the demand and therefore the price. Go Capitalism!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the F90 on ebay new for $555 to the door. I will be installing in the morning.

Only problem there is ebay = no warranty

Technically it is not eBay that has no warranty, it is anyone you buy it from who is not an authorized dealer. That said, I wonder if 6 Ave is an authorized dealer?

Yes 6th Ave is an authorized dealer

I just got the F90 on ebay new for $555 to the door. I will be installing in the morning.

Only problem there is ebay = no warranty

I recently picked up mine from ebay for $575 delivered to my door. Then for $55 through SquareTrade I purchased their 3 year warranty. They don't care about grey market or anything. And should the unit ever fail they cut you a check for the original purchase price. Beats the Pioneer warranty if you ask me.

EVERYBODY - CHECK YOUR LOCAL CAR AUDIO DEALERS!!! We're currently selling the f90BT for $599 at our store! And it's not even on sale! We sell the f700bt for 399 regular and 299 on sale! We can't be the only ones!!

Buy local and avoid dealing w/ people on the internet who will disappear and not be around when you need help!

Pioneer has given dealers BLOWOUT pricing to get rid of these things. We even ran a promotion to include an ipod touch w/ the f90bt for $649!!!