AVIC411.com

I'm looking for whole data (F90bt) PLZ HELP!

You could always just search the forums and find that there is already an FTP server with all the backups on it. http://66.59.250.9:8000/ username: avic password: leave blank

This FTP site appears to be down. Is there another place where I can obtain a copy of the flash drive image? I bought my unit used and it appears the previous owner tried modding a few things and broke them in the process.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM sent...For some reason after my car passed inspection and emmisions testing my Deck constantly reboots. I'm guessing they corrupted the flash drive due to possibly disconnecting my battery or whatever they did. I'm thinking it had to be the case because it worked fine after the Inspection, but not after the emissions test. I can also access test mode without any issue at all. I had a backup of my iGo folder...but not of my entire flash drive. I won't make that mistake a second time!!

Give me sometime but i am in the process of uploading a full f90bt backup to rapidshare. As soon as it is done i will post links. Probably gong to take a while, please be patient.

The file i got came off of the ftp site that id down right now. So if you dont mind let me know how it works once you get it. Thanks

I believe that the file(s) on the FTP site came from me in the first place. They should be fine, but I can't guarantee it. If for some reason, you can't get them from the FTP site, or don't want to get them from there, just pm me with an email address and I'll get you access.+

Edit: I was involved in a pretty serious motorcycle accident, and suffered a number of injuries. This will cause delays in my responding to messages.

• 2 weeks later...
thank you minifreezer, you're THE MAN, I hope this can save me, I'll post if works!!!

Any luck.

FYI I had to back my unit up from these files a couple of days ago and it worked fine. What i did was boot into testmode and deleted everything on the flash drive except for the two wince image files (the back up has the wince image files, but i was playing it safe). Then i copied everything over, except for the wince image files, and she booted up like a chemp. I had to redo some of the settings, but that is a given.

Again minifreezer, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Thank you very much, it really works, a deleted all my flash drive files and paste your files (that I donwloaded form rapidshare), and now works great!

Good as new!

Here goes my advice be careful with the schemes, my problem started when I downloaded those files and changed my map colors, after this the system shuts down and starts to reboot, just to be sure I did it twice!!

Thank you all again for the atencion specialy minifreezer, you save many stereos here!

If you get a scheme that has files referenced that don't exist in your data.zip, you'll get a reboot loop. All you need to do is delete THAT scheme under apl2\igo\content\scheme and it will revert to the last used scheme and boot fine.

It's also safe to just delete everything under user\userdata as any file error in there will cause a reboot loop. This will nuke all saved favorites, home address, history, phonebook, EQ curves, etc. The avic will be like the day you first installed it.

it will revert back to pioneer colorschemes and wallpaper, but any custom schemes and skins will still be installed including the data.zip.

Again minifreezer, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Thank you very much, it really works, a deleted all my flash drive files and paste your files (that I donwloaded form rapidshare), and now works great!

Good as new!

Here goes my advice be careful with the schemes, my problem started when I downloaded those files and changed my map colors, after this the system shuts down and starts to reboot, just to be sure I did it twice!!

Thank you all again for the atencion specialy minifreezer, you save many stereos here!

Hey man i got lucky and dl'ed those files from the ftp site before it went down. I just posted them on rapidshare because i noticed alot people were asking for them. Anyways glad i could help and happy that it worked for you.

• 3 weeks later...