AVIC411.com

I'm looking for whole data (F90bt) PLZ HELP!

i think 1 million dollars will convince him nicely but not a penny more! send him a pay pal

I accept, :D just no monopoly money please... It took all night to get the files from the card to my PC, due to my cheap a$$ card reader and most of the next night to get it up to the share site.

All files are in the same directory structure as they came off the machine, so if you only need one file, you can just get the one file you need and not be forced into downloading a 1.6Gb zip file.

At this point, I'm not asking for anything, but I'm obviously not going to reject any voluntary offers to offset my time and effort to make it available.

Are the files still on the server? If so, I sure could use the link. I'd be glad to paypal you a little something for your time.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on a complete backup of a 700 series V2.0 unit. I don't know what differences there are between the two. I'm guessing that they're minimal since my screen shows the link for MSN (just greyed out). If there's enough interest, I may be convinced to put a copy out on rapidshare.

I recently tried to restore my F700 from my original back-up and have been plagued with problems. I archived/restored the backup on a Mac, and think this might have something to do with it.

Have you had a chance to finish your full back-up? I'd like to see if it'll fix my issues. Thanks.

iv done the same i think was trying to sort the resettings out but system cut out now there are no files on it at all, iv been trying to get into test mode from my sd card to replace the files as i did luckly back them up but it gets 75% done on the copying screen then the screen goes black and does nothing i dont no what to do any help please please

thanks

can anybody help im really stuck, i have used these files and it has worked thanks, but all i can press is the settings buttons, which then all i can press inside there is system settings not the av sound or av button

the screen registers the presses and changes the images as if they have been touched but dosnt bring up the next page, ie if i press the av button on the main menu it dosnt bring up the page to select what AV i want and that is the same on all the buttons im not sure what controls this any help would be great

thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
If you get a scheme that has files referenced that don't exist in your data.zip, you'll get a reboot loop. All you need to do is delete THAT scheme under apl2\igo\content\scheme and it will revert to the last used scheme and boot fine.

It's also safe to just delete everything under user\userdata as any file error in there will cause a reboot loop. This will nuke all saved favorites, home address, history, phonebook, EQ curves, etc. The avic will be like the day you first installed it.

it will revert back to pioneer colorschemes and wallpaper, but any custom schemes and skins will still be installed including the data.zip.

OMG THANK YOU!!! This is a MUCH MORE EFFICIENT AND FOCUSED solution to this problem. I'm so glad I didn't have to download like 20 files from rapidsex and reimage the unit.

My story:

My unit started into a really nasty reboot loop after I started a route and muted the navi, then turned off my car hoping to resume the navigation. I was able to get to the FM radio, but everything else did not function and it continued to "reboot"

I fixed the reboot loop by going into testmode and deleting the files under "apl2\igo\content\scheme" and also the "save" folder under userdata in the iGO folder. I think this cleared the previous route that confused the system. By clearing this out, my unit booted up as normal.

Once again THANK YOU cmh928!

• 5 months later...
Anyone know if the f900 or f90 backup files can be used for the f700? I can't find the f700 backup files anywhere...

I have a backup of a 2.0 F700. PM your email address to me and I'll get you access.

another gsxr 1k i sent you a pm regarding the f700 2.0 backup.

Starting having the same boot loop today while driving. I tried deleting the gps file etc but no luck. I havent modded my unit so i dont have any backups.

Thanks for the help.

• 1 month later...