AVIC411.com

Best/Must have mods/hacks for the 900BT?

I did the hardware bypass and it was easy as pie...relocated the mute pin by using the pictoral guide posted under hardware bypass for dummies (me) and voila, worked first time! Great product, just wish the voice library discovery for ipod was faster...takes 4 minutes for mine which is 32gb touch that is 70% full only 10gb of which is Music. It's a little dissapointing but overall works great. One odd thing though, my divx files I try to play through dvd/cd vary greatly in size displayed on the screen....my best video is from ipod which always takes up full screen and is easier to manage rather than burning a dvd every time I want to add new video. Just a heads up....

yeah bypassing is pretty much a given.

If you get XM, you'll want to update your channel logos.

A few tweaks can make the nav screen more usable. I like the linear compass, bigger clock, cancel route button, and, most of all, the nav MUTE. It's great to be able to shut Samantha up.

I'm using mikegedge's data.zip. It's posted here somewhere.

Can someone post the file again to get to the test screen the link thats on the search does not have a file attached any more. Also I just put my unit in this week and I need to download my phone book I have a HTC touch pro by Sprint and a Blackberry 7100 by nextel. I have the 2.0 update already

Thanks for the help

Can someone post the file again to get to the test screen the link thats on the search does not have a file attached any more. Also I just put my unit in this week and I need to download my phone book I have a HTC touch pro by Sprint and a Blackberry 7100 by nextel. I have the 2.0 update already

Thanks for the help

It's still in the FAQ.