AVIC411.com

DUMPYSTIG's mods... FTP

well I am just doing this for dumpystig... any moderator can edit this post so it can give credit to him and and mav also since he was a part... well whatever... mods do what you do... this is not by me!!! lol...

http://66.59.250.9:8000/dumpystig.rar

user: avic411

blank pw

edit.. I tried and it wont go.... it says I uploaded a emty file.... I guess its because its bigger than 2 mb... I will try to upload it to the FTP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats exactly what it kept saying when I tried to upload it...........

:?

EDIT - Anyone loading my DATA.zip does so at their own risk. It is fully functioning on my 500, with no probs AFAIK at this time. Please do not ask me for alterations to suit your requirements, these mods have taken me an age to complete, and most of them have been done with simple determination as well as help from the good people of this forum. Thanks obviously go to Maverickster for his brilliant DATA.zip (which gave me my initial inspiration) and also to BorisM, N-S-E-W and Skicrave for their help and patience with a noob.

Enjoy :wink:

dumpystig,

do you copy your speedcam txt files to APL2/IG0/CONTENT/SPEEDCAM or just keep it on your storage card at poi\speedcam?

Just wondering. Since I was being cautious and did a compare, I realized that all pioneer.ini files reference the following...

[speedcam]

import_directory="\Storage Card\poi\speedcam"

Was wondering.

Anyways, cannot wait to try this tomorrow.

Ceger

Yep, was easier than I/we thought..........

Simply changed delimiter to dash (-) ...........................

......................... in Regional Settings HAHA piece of piss, but ONLY after looking at coding for several hours LOLOL

So this file has the date as well? If so, awesome.

Also, is this built upon 2.0 update DATA.zip?

Ceger

Ceger, simply copy my DATA.zip into iGO folder _ that's it mate

:wink:

I mean about the speedcam text files. Those are not part of DATA.Zip. I was asking if you have them installed into CONTENT/SPEEDCAM folder or on your SD card as described above (from the pioneer.ini file).

Ceger