AVIC411.com

DUMPYSTIG's mods... FTP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you make me a custom one just for me? I want foreign characters to show everywhere there is English text. I don't care what language as long as it's foreign. All I want to do is touch the text and have it change automatically. Can you make the box with all the little pictures bigger, but only when I look at them. And, instead of having a dog barking can have a lady yelping like she was about to c**. Oops can't say that word. Then I don't like the word settings,can you change them all to say "does something".

Cheerio mate.

Good work on the mods.

Ok I went for a short test drive.

two issues I am having

First my bluetooth will no long pair with my 90bt

Second when in route it will pause the music and then the music will come back on but there is just dead air, no commands, do I have to turn this on somewhere

Also should there be a on/off for the speedcam under the warnings icon? not sure how to test if the speedcam is working or not, I will be driving to a few places later today that has them, but I thought there was a way to turn it on/off in the menu?

Thank you for any help

I do love the new lay out

OK everything is fixed, I just deleted the zip out and copied it back in and now my phone works and the voice commands work fine. I must have done something wrong, stupid me.

so does this zip have the speed cam mod ?

I believe so, but you might need to copy the speedcam txt files yourself (get from BorisM's thread) into the APL2/IG0/CONTENT/SPEEDCAM directory.

Humptystyg can confirm, though he told me that copy the items of the zip into the IG0 folder will do it all, but he has no txt files for cameras and I do not see the enable_speedcam = 1 setting in the debug section of the SYS.TXT file.

Ceger

OK everything is fixed, I just deleted the zip out and copied it back in and now my phone works and the voice commands work fine. I must have done something wrong, stupid me.

so does this zip have the speed cam mod ?

I believe so, but you might need to copy the speedcam txt files yourself (get from BorisM's thread) into the APL2/IG0/CONTENT/SPEEDCAM directory.

Humptystyg can confirm, though he told me that copy the items of the zip into the IG0 folder will do it all, but he has no txt files for cameras and I do not see the enable_speedcam = 1 setting in the debug section of the SYS.TXT file.

Ceger

Will I still don't see an option to turn on the speed cam under the warnings icon in settings, I did move them files into the content/speedcam directory but still no option in my settings to turn it on.