AVIC411.com

DUMPYSTIG's mods... FTP

You shouldn't be getting duplicated buttons/icons. Try re-installing the DATA.zip, see if that cures it.

Speedcam has a newer sound that someone else here (forgot who) pointed me to. Go to Top Menu > Settings > Navi Settings > Warnings > Audible Warning Enable/Disable.

Can't help with Ipod Art, it's not something I use so haven't looked into it.

Ok i'll try to do that over this weekend :wink:

at the same time, i'll also try to upload default tahoma font to the unit.

i guess i might have to decrease the font sizes on the map.

oh btw i can hear the speed cam warning sound...after i chnaged my setting to "approaching" from "simple"

neways, thanks again!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the same time, i'll also try to upload default tahoma font to the unit.

i guess i might have to decrease the font sizes on the map.

oh btw i can hear the speed cam warning sound...after i chnaged my setting to "approaching" from "simple"

neways, thanks again!!!

Installing stock Tahoma/Tahomabd will not be a prob, but with the font I have used the width of the letters is slightly bigger than Tahoma, so I had to alter a lot of 'x=' and 'w=' values for fonts/boxes etc. to suit. You will also have to do the same, it's time consuming but worth the effort to get it just how you want.

You should also now be hearing a quite shrill warning sound on approaching a Speedcam, am I correct?

I didn't alter any of the settings for the warning sound, apart from the actual sound file. The other mods simply involved moving/resizing the warning box/info.

I have mine set to >Audible Warning >When Approaching, and if I'm exceeding the speed limit for that particular camera I get a really harsh warning sound. Hope this answers your question :)