AVIC411.com

DUMPYSTIG's mods... FTP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the same time, i'll also try to upload default tahoma font to the unit.

i guess i might have to decrease the font sizes on the map.

oh btw i can hear the speed cam warning sound...after i chnaged my setting to "approaching" from "simple"

neways, thanks again!!!

Installing stock Tahoma/Tahomabd will not be a prob, but with the font I have used the width of the letters is slightly bigger than Tahoma, so I had to alter a lot of 'x=' and 'w=' values for fonts/boxes etc. to suit. You will also have to do the same, it's time consuming but worth the effort to get it just how you want.

You should also now be hearing a quite shrill warning sound on approaching a Speedcam, am I correct?

i think ur font looks cool & don't require any modifications....

(sometimes it's kind of hard to read 8) )

yup i hear that shill warning sound...and i don't like it...-_-;;

which .wav file do i have to replace in order to change the warning sound??

one last question, r u using pioneer blue night theme on those screenshots? it looks better than mine for some reasons

ok so I downloaded the file... first copied and pasted the data.zip over.. then foolishly thought that was it and when I loaded it up it just said application data failed or something like that.. so then I went back and copied and pasted the sys.txt over to apl2>igo>sys.txt.. still no good, now music wont work.. plz help

ok so I downloaded the file... first copied and pasted the data.zip over.. then foolishly thought that was it and when I loaded it up it just said application data failed or something like that.. so then I went back and copied and pasted the sys.txt over to apl2>igo>sys.txt.. still no good, now music wont work.. plz help

did u make a back up of ur flash folder???

neways, WHERE did u copy the data.zip file into?

u should have made a back up of the original data.zip from ur unit &

replaced it w/ dumpystig' data.zip.

I did.. does it matter that the guys data.zip had his name in front of it? Instead of saying data.zip it said (his name)-data.zip

rename "dumpystig-DATA.zip" to "DATA.ZIP" before u copy it over to

igo folder.

like i said ealier, make a back up of original data.zip and just delete it from igo foler...(to make it easier) then put dumpystig's data.zip into it

Counterfeit1204, the font I used (Julius Regular, Julius Black Regular) replaces stock Tahoma and Tahomabd, I just deleted those, renamed Julius fonts to same, and copied them over. Sometimes the font does look a bit blurry, but it depends quite a lot on what theme is being used, some look better than others. And yes, the theme in my pics was stock Pioneer Blue Night.

The Speedcam warning wav file you want to change is in >DATA.zip/Audio/!alert5.

And thanks for your help to j3hff :wink:

wow thanks so much

With Counterfeit1204's help it seems you have it sorted now, good luck.

don't thank me, give all the credits to dumpystig...mav...boris...and all the other avic members!!! :D

hey dumpystig what other map color r availabe for the night theme?

i personally do not like the dark browninsh...ground color on pioneer night themes...only using day time map theme.

Do a search for 'Colour Schemes' by Boris, there's 29 in there and some of them are pretty good.

Now, can someone please help me out and tell me how to post a link to a particular topic........... :oops:

got it :o

google night map theme looks awsome!!!

btw...u want to post a link to certain threads?

u just need to copy & paste it my man

oh one more thing...hey dumpystig...

can u try to put US Speed limit mod into ur almost perfect mod?

i gave a try...but my avic froze :cry:

i know u live in UK, but i can just use the bmp files from this thread...

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20638

ONLY IF U HAVE TIME TO SPARE...this is not a urgent matter anyways