AVIC411.com

Want to buy new 80mt updated disc for my D3.

I know you can download the torrent and burn them but I would rather just shoot someone a little cash for the discs. My computer is getting fixed which is what i download torrents on and currently don't have a computer to download shit on (using a friends to post this). Anyone willing to either do both or at least the East coast disc for me for a little cash for the trouble?

-d

If you don't require the XM data to be current, I have several confirmed working East disks that are prior to the latest XM programming changes (think I have one extra that actually is current). This will only affect the logo artwork for the stations and categories. If you are interested I'd be happy to drop one of them in the mail for you. PM me if so.

Ended up getting a disc from jjcarp123. He had it to me in two days and tested it out on his own unit to make sure it worked before he shipped. Great guy...pm him if you need an updated disc...the price is very fair!

-d

how much did he charge you? what kind of disc did he use...?

Ended up getting a disc from jjcarp123. He had it to me in two days and tested it out on his own unit to make sure it worked before he shipped. Great guy...pm him if you need an updated disc...the price is very fair!

-d

how much did he charge you? what kind of disc did he use...?

I use verbatim DL discs

I'm out of the loop...does the new disc also have the new, up to date XM logos, too?

Anyone know if the new disc corrects issue of the missing XM/Sirius logos? Or what program can be used to decrypt the current nav disc to edit them myself? I had trouble getting DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink to open these discs.

I'm out of the loop...does the new disc also have the new, up to date XM logos, too?

Anyone know if the new disc corrects issue of the missing XM/Sirius logos? Or what program can be used to decrypt the current nav disc to edit them myself? I had trouble getting DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink to open these discs.

It does not. Look in the XM/General section and there is a thread there explaining how to do it.