AVIC411.com

Sirus N3 interface update?

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="glepp"]ive been trying to figure it out on my n3 but can you even set song memos with the siruis tuner becuase it says for xm you should just hit the memo button but nothingn happens.[/quote]

No, that is only for the XM Radio, and only works on the newer XM hardware. I have Sirius as well and agree the interface and features suck but there's nothing we can do. I've thought about going back to XM but the cancelled they cancelled the station I usually listen to so I'm stuck with this horrible interface. Thankfully I can look at the navigation screen instead.
actually that was another question i had with my dads avh5500 i think it is something like that you could watch a dvd and have xm work is it possible to multitask with the n3 i think it might have had something to do with my brother installing a backup camara to it allowing it to be tricked but im not sure anyone have any ideas? or am i just barking up a tree?