AVIC411.com

Placeholder for mp3 when car is turned off

I listen to long mp3 music files, 10-15 minutes. My problem is when I turn the vehicle off, it goes back to the begining of the file. If you have several short errands, this can be quite irritating!

I've looked through tons of forums, settings and documentation but can't find anything. I probably don't know the right terms.

If someone already posted this, my apologies. Point me in the right direction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I listen to long mp3 music files, 10-15 minutes. My problem is when I turn the vehicle off, it goes back to the begining of the file. If you have several short errands, this can be quite irritating!

I've looked through tons of forums, settings and documentation but can't find anything. I probably don't know the right terms.

If someone already posted this, my apologies. Point me in the right direction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No known fix as of yet...

This is really frustrating to me. Before I purchased my F700, I checked this out on a demo unit at a local store. If you begin playing an mp3 on an SD card, and then switch to another audio source, and then switch back to the SD card, it will resume playing where you left off. I had no way to kill the power to the demo unit, so I assumed it would resume play the same way if you turned off the car. Not so! I really hope there is a fix for this someway. Jim