AVIC411.com

Apple Theme Completed!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa whoa whoa, im still on XP. I didnt know that that you had 7. Beta test? (off topic I know)

I wish we can collaborate on this, and help post up other colors with you too. Kinda like the Nano, you like the style but you want different colors with it. Red is what im aiming for.

I also wish i could go on that business trip too. Kinda out of a job (Thanks Circuit City :roll:).

I bet a Ipod + pink theme would be hot with the girls (maybe even me :oops:).

whoa whoa whoa, im still on XP. I didnt know that that you had 7. Beta test? (off topic I know)

I wish we can collaborate on this, and help post up other colors with you too. Kinda like the Nano, you like the style but you want different colors with it. Red is what im aiming for.

haha yeah I'm beta testing... on my mac at work so I won't be able to help for a couple hours

Ok guys, made some big improvements... at least in my eyes.

I replaced missing things that were found, also improved on a few things

I'm sure no one but me will notice but whatever

Also just desaturated the blues and made a gray image.res for people that can't do that as easily

blue [updated]:

http://rapidshare.com/files/207790416/blue.zip

gray:

http://rapidshare.com/files/207791063/Gray.zip

I won't be able to make any changes for about a week so if anyone has a problem let me know within the next 2 hours

I also wish i could go on that business trip too. Kinda out of a job (Thanks Circuit City :roll:).

I've been looking for something to get you to view the images... I'm running xp now and I've just been using adobe bridge.

but, I did find this which does work http://www.techspot.com/downloadget.php?id=299&file=1&evp=adbb5905285e1f70bbfa39b3953de579

• 1 month later...

Gotta thank basket case for giving me the template or foundation to screw with this

console-1.jpg

fire-1.jpg

Main Screen using tosaytheleast's fireworks theme (modified the colors to add individuality)

firepushed-1.jpg

when a button is depressed

Phonemenu-1.jpg

Phone settings: color changed from all blue icons to mixed colors

settings.jpg

Colored Settings

FMradio-1.jpg

square signal strength box actually changes shade (Red=strong, Orange=good, yellow=poor)

radiopush-1.jpg

VR1-1.jpg

VR2-1.jpg

phone1.jpg

phone2.jpg

That looks GREAT! Care to share the file?

yeah i got a copy, it still needs more puffy buttons from Basketcase but its pretty much done. I wish I had the before and after pics because i fixed a lot of things that makes my eyes twitch... like factory phone settings where EVERYTHING was boring and blue.

This set up looks awesome in my car since my dashboard and panel is all red

*oh yeah i dont know how to host or post a file up*

This set up looks awesome in my car since my dashboard and panel is all red.

Oh man i nearly crapped my pants. I NEED this. I've been trying to make a red one for my red truck too, and well, it sucks compared to yours. :lol:

http://www.rapidshare.com/ . Then copy/paste the link here. 8)

This set up looks awesome in my car since my dashboard and panel is all red.

Oh man i nearly crapped my pants. I NEED this. I've been trying to make a red one for my red truck too, and well, it sucks compared to yours. :lol:

http://www.rapidshare.com/ . Then copy/paste the link here. 8)

Hi can someone put the link of this theme.Thank you

This looks really nice. I hate to be the one to ask but I saw that there is a blue, grey and a red theme but can you do an orange one for us nissan and infinity car owners :D .

I don't like to beg but PLEEEEASE!!!!!!!!

This looks really nice. I hate to be the one to ask but I saw that there is a blue, grey and a red theme but can you do an orange one for us nissan and infinity car owners :D .

Give me some time to take care of any blemishes and ill post it up.

Also as for orange... try out the shades of red and see how you like it. Cause it still might blend with your system (Nissan uses orange+red theme), im pretty sure orange can be done easily but time consuming. but i recently found out about the "action" which makes it all faster.

Give me some time to take care of any blemishes and ill post it up.

Also as for orange... try out the shades of red and see how you like it. Cause it still might blend with your system (Nissan uses orange+red theme), im pretty sure orange can be done easily but time consuming. but i recently found out about the "action" which makes it all faster.

Thanx I'll try the red theme. Can you post a link for it?