AVIC411.com

Apple Theme Completed!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see a pic of the screen if you were playing a CD or music off an SD card. :mrgreen:

you know what? i forgot to check for those... i was planning on ipod next but i dont have my ipod with me. but i think i will post it up up anyways what do you think?

blemishes and all and you can get report back if there is anything that needs to be fixed.

Thanks! Havent loaded it on my unit, will do that tomorrow, but looked at the file. Looks really good. Some changes I would make but I'll have to wait and see it working.

You said basketcase gave you a template or something to make this theme? Can/would y'all share it? I'd be interested in playing around with it. 8)

Thanks! Havent loaded it on my unit, will do that tomorrow, but looked at the file. Looks really good. Some changes I would make but I'll have to wait and see it working.

You said basketcase gave you a template or something to make this theme? Can/would y'all share it? I'd be interested in playing around with it. 8)

your basically looking at it. I took his file... the updated blue apple theme, and i changed everything that was blue. done it all by hand with photoshop, using color balance, and hue/saturation. I made some revisions too:

Untitled-2.jpg

kdk_0008.jpg

kdk_0018.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Ok, put it on this morning. 95% Perfection. Love it!!

Now the problems. :mrgreen:

1 - The overall top red bar. I think it could be more red like the buttons. It's a more orange-ish compared to the rest.

2 - You used the folder image that GUGA used on his theme. Problem is the the background of that image is black. Your button for the image is red. So it has a black square on it. Know what i mean?

3 - I think there should be some kind of line/division when viewing preset channels or a song list when playing a CD etc.

Everything else looks great from what i saw. Nice job! And thanks for all the work you 2 have put into this. 8)

1 - The overall top red bar. I think it could be more red like the buttons. It's a more orange-ish compared to the rest.

8)

I haven't installed it yet but good to hear that it's orange-ish because thats what I was looking for.

2 - You used the folder image that GUGA used on his theme. Problem is the the background of that image is black. Your button for the image is red. So it has a black square on it. Know what i mean?

3 - I think there should be some kind of line/division when viewing preset channels or a song list when playing a CD etc.

Everything else looks great from what i saw. Nice job! And thanks for all the work you 2 have put into this. 8)

Its slightly more reddish-orange i know that, lol i only said that it would be a type if red of shade of red (I know this will make Fen911 happy). Also with the top bar, if you change it, the buttons on top when in FM mode (EQ, and FUNTION), they turn pinkish. It matches inside my car pretty nice. As for number 2... i dont understand what you mean specifically so your gonna have to take a pic and leave notes on it like I did cause i only used like 2 or 3 buttons from GUGA max. i dont remember using his file extensively at all since his changes are pretty minor, mostly icons and whatnot.

Also i know the puffy buttons for the FM and AM presets and etc are missing, thats what i have been hassling and haggling Basketcase about, I want those buttons cause i dont know how to make em. LOL

let me know when you get it jeflac

*edit* and i almost forgot....

I love you all

As for number 2... i dont understand what you mean specifically so your gonna have to take a pic and leave notes on it like I did cause i only used like 2 or 3 buttons from GUGA max. i dont remember using his file extensively at all since his changes are pretty minor, mostly icons and whatnot.

Cant take a pic so did this quick in photoshop. This is more or less what it looks like in your theme. Black background on the folder image. Needs to be transparent or something. 8)

As for number 2... i dont understand what you mean specifically so your gonna have to take a pic and leave notes on it like I did cause i only used like 2 or 3 buttons from GUGA max. i dont remember using his file extensively at all since his changes are pretty minor, mostly icons and whatnot.

Cant take a pic so did this quick in photoshop. This is more or less what it looks like in your theme. Black background on the folder image. Needs to be transparent or something. 8)

my goodness.. your right. what an eye sore. I will try to tackle that one tonight, thats gonna be hard cause i dont know how to get alpha channels unless i paste it over an existing one.

Its slightly more reddish-orange i know that, lol i only said that it would be a type if red of shade of red (I know this will make Fen911 happy). Also with the top bar, if you change it, the buttons on top when in FM mode (EQ, and FUNTION), they turn pinkish. It matches inside my car pretty nice. As for number 2... i dont understand what you mean specifically so your gonna have to take a pic and leave notes on it like I did cause i only used like 2 or 3 buttons from GUGA max. i dont remember using his file extensively at all since his changes are pretty minor, mostly icons and whatnot.

Also i know the puffy buttons for the FM and AM presets and etc are missing, thats what i have been hassling and haggling Basketcase about, I want those buttons cause i dont know how to make em. LOL

APPLE THEME::: reposted

http://rapidshare.com/files/229186875/Image.res.html

let me know when you get it jeflac

*edit* and i almost forgot....

I love you all

I got it ,Thank you superman