AVIC411.com

Apple Theme Completed!!

my goodness.. your right. what an eye sore. I will try to tackle that one tonight, thats gonna be hard cause i dont know how to get alpha channels unless i paste it over an existing one.

You could just find another folder icon. Theres plenty of high quality folder icons on the internet. :wink:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey superman, is there a template or some other way to tell what image is which? Playing around with stuff, want to see what i can come up with. Only want to work on the screen for the SD card when playing music. But i dont know what images to change for that screen. :oops:

Hey superman, is there a template or some other way to tell what image is which? Playing around with stuff, want to see what i can come up with. Only want to work on the screen for the SD card when playing music. But i dont know what images to change for that screen. :oops:

to tell you the truth, its a LOT of trial and error on my part. Edit it and assume which is which, you can see the general picture, shape, size and location.

and about that 1 picture... i dunno if lone star is taking care of that or not but i hope he fixes it, i got a little busy so i havent looked at it yet.

As for the lastest version, I have not made revisions yet, i just posted the same thing up since there was a file download limit. ill let you know if i i make revisions.

Finally on eU900... im not sure. look around but i think it works.

Will this theme work with the EU F900?

Also reading through the thread i'm kinda confused what the latest version is and how it'll actually look. Could anyone help out with pics etc...?

Thanks

Andy

Look at page 1 for the blue, and stick with the original blue not updated. Then for reddish... look at page 3. its a totally new look for your avic. the buttons are puffy out instead of caved in.

and about that 1 picture... i dunno if lone star is taking care of that or not but i hope he fixes it, i got a little busy so i havent looked at it yet.

Wait, am i supposed to be doing something? :lol: Fix that folder image? Ok, i'll try to get to it.

I've been editing your red theme. Coming along ok. Changing all the gray to carbon fiber. 8) Still dont know where some of the images go/are. I'll change 3-4 images and go test it and they're nowhere to be found. :(:?

Will this theme work with the EU F900?

Also reading through the thread i'm kinda confused what the latest version is and how it'll actually look. Could anyone help out with pics etc...?

Thanks

Andy

Look at page 1 for the blue, and stick with the original blue not updated. Then for reddish... look at page 3. its a totally new look for your avic. the buttons are puffy out instead of caved in.

Ok thanks, i'll give the blue theme a try tomorrow.

Anyway to get rid of the clock, maybe make it black so its hidden? I have a clock on my dash so would like to get rid of that one. It's too small for me to see anyway, and i already removed the one from the map screen.

exact opp for me, i would rather have a bigger more visable clock!!!!

Anyway to get rid of the clock, maybe make it black so its hidden? I have a clock on my dash so would like to get rid of that one. It's too small for me to see anyway, and i already removed the one from the map screen.

yeah when you open up the files.. you will see numbers, black them out. or in your data zip... i think you can opt it out.

its easier to black it.