AVIC411.com

Apple Theme Completed!!

Heres my color yellow-ish / orange. I'm still tweaking, trying to make the clock bigger. It looks more yellow than orange in this picture but I think I'll take a better pic with my camera instead of my phone.

Let me know what you guys think.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin great! My red theme still needs work but might post some "so-far" pics later tonight. Going to need some help from someone testing it because I dont have an ipod and my cellphone isnt compatible. So no idea what those screens are looking like right now. :lol:

Hi Fen911,

I wouldn't mind this theme when you're done with it. I'm using Guga's Version 1 theme at the mo and just seen there is a 2nd version so I'll be trying that later, but as my dash is Orange I wouldn't mind seeing how yours looks....if you don't mind sharing of course? Looks awesome in the pics!!

Cheers

Ben

Hi Fen911,

I wouldn't mind this theme when you're done with it. I'm using Guga's Version 1 theme at the mo and just seen there is a 2nd version so I'll be trying that later, but as my dash is Orange I wouldn't mind seeing how yours looks....if you don't mind sharing of course? Looks awesome in the pics!!

Cheers

Ben

Sure. I'm still working on it (Not really good at this. :D My first time.)I'll try to finnish it by Monday. Going on vacation!! I'll keep you posted.

What car do you have?

Sure. I'm still working on it (Not really good at this. :D My first time.)I'll try to finnish it by Monday. Going on vacation!! I'll keep you posted.

What car do you have?

No worries, when ever you get around to it. It's a Nissan 350z so has that sort of Orange/Yellow dash. Quite happy with the theme I have at the moment, which is Guga's with a few mods so it's quite neutral but think yours may give it that factory look.

Look forward to your post....Thanks!!

What car do you have?

No worries, when ever you get around to it. It's a Nissan 350z so has that sort of Orange/Yellow dash. Quite happy with the theme I have at the moment, which is Guga's with a few mods so it's quite neutral but think yours may give it that factory look.

:evil: They broke into my car last night and stole my radio :cry: They really did a job on my dash.

I didnt get to finish it the way I wanted to but if you want i can post it and maybe you'll like it.

I wont be getting a new radio anytime soon.

What car do you have?

:evil: They broke into my car last night and stole my radio :cry: They really did a job on my dash.

I didnt get to finish it the way I wanted to but if you want i can post it and maybe you'll like it.

WTF

WOW, sorry to hear about that man. :(