AVIC411.com

New Car Buying Advice & Navi's

I have the Z1 in my Diamante, but I'm thinking about buying a new car. I'm looking at the Infiniti M35 or the BMW 525. Now both cars come with nice navi systems all integrated with controls on the dash. So I don't know if I should keep my Z1 and have it put in, or go with the systems that are so integrated!?! Cause I love my Z1 and I have so many things hooked up to it (XM, Sirius, TV, DVD Changer, iPod, etc). Opinions?

-Brett
Not sure about Infiniti but BMW will let you order is without nav. May save you a little money and you can put your Z1 in it

[quote name="dj2ndnature"]I have the Z1 in my Diamante, but I'm thinking about buying a new car. I'm looking at the Infiniti M35 or the BMW 525. Now both cars come with nice navi systems all integrated with controls on the dash. So I don't know if I should keep my Z1 and have it put in, or go with the systems that are so integrated!?! Cause I love my Z1 and I have so many things hooked up to it (XM, Sirius, TV, DVD Changer, iPod, etc). Opinions?

-Brett[/quote]
[quote]Cause I love my Z1 and I have so many things hooked up to it (XM, Sirius, TV, DVD Changer, iPod, etc). Opinions? [/quote]

As far as I know, neither the BMW nor the Infinity will allow you to have a TV and DVD changer hooked up. They may offer options for XM, Sirius and your iPod, but I dont think they offer the other two.

If it was my car, and I was happy with the Z1 and all it has to offer, I would put the Z1 into my new car.