AVIC411.com

I am having a problem with the bluetooth when I hang up with a call. The sound does not transfer back to the radio but seems to hang up. I have tried pairing as another device, hanging up with the red hang up symbol on the radio, waiting up to 30 minutes after hanging up. Nothing works except disconnecting from bluetooth or shutting down the vehicle or phone.

Help!!! :cry:

I am having a problem with the bluetooth when I hang up with a call. The sound does not transfer back to the radio but seems to hang up. I have tried pairing as another device, hanging up with the red hang up symbol on the radio, waiting up to 30 minutes after hanging up. Nothing works except disconnecting from bluetooth or shutting down the vehicle or phone.

Help!!! :cry:

What OS are you running on the Q? My Q9h is running WM 6.1, and my 700 has 2.0 firmware...no BT issues.

I have the same phone.

When I firs put this all together it worked great.

Then I added the Sirius connect and my Stilleto.

Weird stuff started happening.

Calls would let me connect and talk but had to reset 900bt to get the radio back.

did the blue tooth update.

Added HD radio.

Now it connects and then when calls come in it will not answer them.

Tried to re Parse.

it would connect enter code in Phone and 900bt hangs.

Took a 1 hour drive to see if it was just a timing issue. NOPE Darn thing will not connect.

I'm a club member of the EOC and have been giving high praise for the ease of use and the look of the F series. Now I'm gong to be very silent.

This can't be a good thing. :( Especially in CAli, CHP loves to give out Cell phone tickets.

PS Yes I tried this with my BlackBerry, HPC Tilt & I-phone. (No love :oops: No where.)

• 2 months later...