AVIC411.com

I am not able to upload my phonebook from my phone. I have an LG VU (CU920). When I get to the upload screen in will say "no phone number" and I follow all of the instructions to the letter. I use my phone like it says to but it will not upload.

Is this a problem with the Navi or my phone?

Thanx for the help!

Bud

Here's my two cents.

I've tried about 4 phones now, and with my LG (KU990 viewty) the following happens:

When I set the AVIC ready to receive businesscards, I go into my LG and send via Bluetooth.

The LG then says: "bluetooth busy"

no shit sherlock...

Great...

So I exited the AVIC phone menu, disconnected the BT connection in the AVIC (NOT the phone)

Now send the businesscards again, and I noticed the LG said "OK".

:shock:

Reconnected my AVIC on BT with the LG viewty, went into the phonebook transfer thingy there, and said it was finished.

"....updating...."

and there they were :D

my contacts.

I did that and it still did not transfer any of them!

I turned off bluetooth on the F90 and started sending each individual V-card and when I went back into the F90 and checked my contacts there were none!

Now what??

Pioneer puts you on hold for 20 minutes and I am not sitting with a phone hanging from my face for 20 frickin' minutes!

Any thig else to try??

Thanx!

Bud

ready to receive businesscards

Where is that screen?? :lol: I touch transfer phonebook and then a screen comes up saying "Send business card By operating your phone" but when I place a call and jabber along it won't transfer shit. BTW I have all of my contacts saved to my handset instead of the SIM card because some ppl had eluded to the fact that this is what needs to be done prior to sending the contacts.

WHat a PITA!

Sorry for the rant :(

Well,

All of a sudden it uploaded my contacts after I continually played with it.This this if finicky to say the least :o

But,...it does not load all of my contacts..just certain ones. I have moved them around back and forth between SIM and handset...no diff. Tried putting them in one at a time. Can't do it. So how the hell do I put in the contacts??

I'm getting tired of this thing already and I have'nt even put it in the truck yet!

Still using a DC power supply on my workbench. At this route I will say to hell with it and find a buyer. Suffice it to say I am less tan impressed with the F90 so far. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...