AVIC411.com

AVIC N2 -- Non Destructive damage to unit?

I have an AVIC N2 and bought it at Best Buy this past summer. I bought the 4 year warranty on the unit and would like to see if anyone knows of a "non destructive" way to "naturally fry" the unit? Would like to update to the AVIC N3....and don't really want to spend the cash to do it. Any thoughts?
You'll have to break it 3 times. They have to send it out to be repaired 3 times. then on the 4th time it breaks that's when they give you a new one. So you'd be looking at a minimum of being with out it for 6-8 weeks. Sorry bro that's the way it works regardless of what the sales guy told you when you bought the service plan.
[quote name="sportsfan21"]Not to mention I doubt they will just give you an N3 instead even if you break it 4 times.

Heres an idea thats much easier and LEGAL:

Sell the N2 on eBay.
Buy an N3.[/quote]

Actually if he did, on the 4th time they issue a store credit for the purchase price of the UNIT ONLY plus sales tax. Then he can take that credit and do with it as he pleases.

One thing I learned in my 3.5 years at the blue box is the ins and outs of bestbuys policies.