AVIC411.com

Z1 - $1,114.00 New

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I bought from this shop. I'm not an employee, but I really can't say anything bad about them. I paid like 1800 total. When they first hooked me, it was for 1399, and the unit didn't have any wiring. WHATEVAH! For 100 bucks more, I got the wiring. They specificaly told me that they can't sell the unit for less than xxx, so they sell added warranties to make up the difference. So I got that too. The details aren't bad, really. My box came in two days from NYC to Va. Beach. Was it "factory sealed" ? No. Not like an Alpine box, or a box from Crutchfield that has printing on the tape. In fact, the box didn't have any tape on it at all. Anybody else get a tape sealed box? But it was mint, sharp edges, all the wiring, manuals, ect. Yes, the Z1 came wrapped in that foamy paper stuff. Was it used? Dunno. Smelled new, works perfectly. There were some small, very minor scratches like scuff marks around one of the pigtail plug-ins. And some small, very minor marks on one side; but it was polished, more like something from the stamping machine. Can I recommend them? Sure, as long as you know what you're getting into. Customer service was OK; I told the guy I'd think about it and call them later when he told me all the details. I called in the morning, a few days later after thinking it over. I do believe they sent it out the same day, I even got a call from UPS saying somebody would need to be there to accept and sign for it. I have heard that is part of thier ploy- "you signed for it, it's yours pal." Overall, I'm happy. PM me for details...