AVIC411.com

Z1 - $1,114.00 New

[quote name="sportsfan21"] [quote name="tillithz"]actually, I get my z1's for 1499 all day long everyday so going with the camerapro place doesnt make much sense.... 1399 + 50 for other needed things comes to 1449 and NO warranty. Where as 1499 with warranty and EVERYTHING needed is well worth it, especially when you dont have to deal with a shady company to mix and match a complete system that should already be complete[/quote]

Ok....

so share the wealth!!! Where do you get your units from?[/quote]

did you even search for yourself yet. i found three places that sell it for 1499 with no problem.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="howarmat"] [quote name="sportsfan21"] [quote name="tillithz"]actually, I get my z1's for 1499 all day long everyday so going with the camerapro place doesnt make much sense.... 1399 + 50 for other needed things comes to 1449 and NO warranty. Where as 1499 with warranty and EVERYTHING needed is well worth it, especially when you dont have to deal with a shady company to mix and match a complete system that should already be complete[/quote]

Ok....

so share the wealth!!! Where do you get your units from?[/quote]

did you even search for yourself yet. i found three places that sell it for 1499 with no problem.[/quote]

No actually I didn't.

I'm not planning on buying a Z1 anytime soon, so I don't really care about what website sells it.

However, when someone comes onto a forum to say about how they can get the item for a good price, they usually say which website its from.

Considering this forum is about helping other members, it would be helpful for people who are looking for the unit to know where other members have bought the unit from.

Its not helpful, however, for someone to boast about how they get the unit at such a great price and not tell anyone. Thats like ducatiboy saying "hey I found a new way to bypass the Z1s, but I'm not telling :) "
[quote name="sportsfan21"]Its not helpful, however, for someone to boast about how they get the unit at such a great price and not tell anyone. Thats like ducatiboy saying "hey I found a new way to bypass the Z1s, but I'm not telling :) "[/quote]
Amen, brotha!
[quote name="ducatiboy"] [quote name="PaisanNYC"] [quote name="sportsfan21"]Thats like ducatiboy saying "hey I found a new way to bypass the Z1s, but I'm not telling :) "[/quote]
Amen, brotha![/quote]

Just for that I am NOT telling![/quote]

Umm I think it's a little to later for that. But hey amybe they'll change it for the z2 then you can say it. :)
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]Umm I think it's a little to later for that. But hey amybe they'll change it for the z2 then you can say it. :)[/quote]

For what? You don't know what I know... maybe I know something I'm not telling..... :)

No, probably not, I don't know a whole lot and you all pretty much know what I do :D
sure thing, I had been letting it be known in pm... but [url=http://www.sbhcorp.com]www.sbhcorp.com[/url] is who I was talking about. Honestly, I have purchased probably $15k from them over the past 3 months and they have been great. $1499 is what the z1 is at now. NOT 1 defective unit but should something come up they will honor the warranty to return it to them.

Ask for David, and tell him JOEL sent you. He is well aware of who that is and will help you I am sure.
[url=http://www.compuplus.com/i-Pioneer-AVIC-Z1-In-Dash-DVD-Player-Navigation-System-with-7-TFT-LCD-Video-Screen-1006850~comboid-949.html?sid=47ta3iuf70ygr01]http://www.compuplus.com/i-Pioneer-AVIC ... iuf70ygr01[/url]

Compuplus is also pretty reliable source for electronics. They have is for the same price and carry the addons also.
wow, I didnt even read page 4 to see the grumpiness.. shoot me for not wanting to try to force advertise where I bought it from. Hell ask the half dozen people who pm'd me if I was willing to share with them. Maybe before you bitch about someone not sharing you should find out if they have willingly shared that very info first. I just didnt want to seem like I was working for the site, like I was trying to get yall to buy from them, as evident from my first posts, I said as much in them.

p.s. so you know, its not helpful to look a gift horse in the mouth, especially since I gladly shared the info in pm many times already. Nor is it helpful to continue this rant
[quote name="tillithz"]wow, I didnt even read page 4 to see the grumpiness.. shoot me for not wanting to try to force advertise where I bought it from. Hell ask the half dozen people who pm'd me if I was willing to share with them. Maybe before you bitch about someone not sharing you should find out if they have willingly shared that very info first. I just didnt want to seem like I was working for the site, like I was trying to get yall to buy from them, as evident from my first posts, I said as much in them.

p.s. so you know, its not helpful to look a gift horse in the mouth, especially since I gladly shared the info in pm many times already. Nor is it helpful to continue this rant[/quote]

My first post on this page, my 'grumpy' post was not directed towards you at all. My post on the last page towards you was meant in a good way, I got 'grumpy' when the other responder posted.
I was just doing a quick search on the web and found this:

[url]http://www.idealav.com/item.aspx?eid=5&pid=99050[/url]

Including ground shipping, it comes to about 1498.83. Yahoo gave them 4 1/2 out of 5 stars, so I think they are a reputable business. It also includes the 1 year warranty from Pioneer. Thought, perhaps, somone else can do a bit more research on the company. Has anyone ever purchased anything from these guys? Anyway, just want to share this information with everyone.[url][/url][/quote]
I was just doing a quick search on the web and found this:

[url]http://www.idealav.com/item.aspx?eid=5&pid=99050[/url]

Including ground shipping, it comes to about 1498.83. Yahoo gave them 4 1/2 out of 5 stars, so I think they are a reputable business. It also includes the 1 year warranty from Pioneer. Thought, perhaps, somone else can do a bit more research on the company. Has anyone ever purchased anything from these guys? Anyway, just want to share this information with everyone.
[quote name="Mossman"]It also includes the 1 year warranty from Pioneer. Thought, perhaps, somone else can do a bit more research on the company.[/quote]

Be VERY careful! Call Pioneer first and MAKE SURE they are an authorized dealer/reseller! If not, Pioneer will not honor the warranty, regardless of what they say on their website. Remember, every new unit comes with a Pioneer warranty. Its a piece of paper in the box. But was it purchased pursuant to Pioneer's terms and conditions? Always double check with Pioneer first!

Also read this first:

[url=http://www.resellerratings.com/seller9097.html]http://www.resellerratings.com/seller9097.html[/url]

BizRate also pulled all of the comments for this reseller from their site. The reason states that there were numerous "suspicious" reviews (i.e.- the store posting positive reviews about itself!)