AVIC411.com

Z1 - $1,114.00 New

[quote name="Juice925"] [quote name="tillithz"]reasonable? 1500 is reasonable. it may be too much for you but it sure is reasonable for what it is and does[/quote]

Where is it $1500? The lowest I have found is $1900[/quote]

use froogle or pricegrabber to find a good price.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt want to advertise a site thats why I havent mentioned who I buy my units from. I buy about a dozen navi's a month, mixed between the d2, n3, and z1. Heck today I installed 2, and have 2 more for tomorrow. But you can find them on the net for 1500.. maybe even less.. if not Ill tell you who I go to as they are reliable, but again I didnt want to advertise them just yet.
[quote name="Juice925"]where do people usually buy theirs?[/quote]

Bought everything from Crutchfield. Maybe a little more expensive than some places but I had a 15% off coupon for everything. And with the free dash kit which fits perfectly for my car and the wiring harness, the deal was even better. You get free support if you have any install questions and it is Pioneer authorized. Is only 1899 over there right now. I am sure you find many places that sell for quite a bit less using the search engines above.
try mytaxfree.com. They have some good prices. I was looking this past weekend and they had a deal of $1449 + free shipping, and it included 2 years of warranty by some 3rd party electronics tech people (had a lemon policy as well!).

If you want to buy from an authorized dealer, 6ave.com is authorized. They had a deal a few weeks back for the Z1 @ $1600-ish.
[quote name="Wireless King"]Has anyone tried thecamerapros.com to purchase their z1?[/quote]

Please please please read this about thecamerapros.com!

[url=http://www.resellerratings.com/seller11495.html]http://www.resellerratings.com/seller11495.html[/url]

Resellerratings.com could be your best friend!
A word of warning about [color=red]thecamerapros.com[/color] when they advertise such a low price, beware because it will be ONLY the head unit itself in a white box. no install cables no harnesses etc no manual or nothing strickly the head unit itself. When i placed an order with them the guy asked me if i needed the rest of the normal installation stuff required for a new installation and i said yeah of course and then he changed the price to 1500 or so ... i was not intrested anymore. I dont like websites that play the bait and switch game. i ordered mine from [url=http://WWW.CENTRALDIGITAL.COM]WWW.CENTRALDIGITAL.COM[/url] was a fair price lowest i culd find at the time but well worth it when it says on black and white on the product listing: NO WHITE BOX.
just make sure you know what your getting before you place your order !
Even for a price of 1399 for a Z1 at the camerapros, it might be worth it. As long as it is new and all. Installation is pretty much self explanatory for most stereo and if needed you can always download the manual off the of pioneer website. Does the Z1 require a DVD to install the firmware and all the images in the hard drive or is it already pre-installed in the harddrive? I guess you might need the DVD if required, but then again, there are a lot of sites where you can get the images of the DVD's. The only thing I can think about that you will need is the GPS antenna and the wiring harness and you might be able to get both of those off of eBay for less than $50. Either way, it's still quite inexpensive for a brand new item.
actually, I get my z1's for 1499 all day long everyday so going with the camerapro place doesnt make much sense.... 1399 + 50 for other needed things comes to 1449 and NO warranty. Where as 1499 with warranty and EVERYTHING needed is well worth it, especially when you dont have to deal with a shady company to mix and match a complete system that should already be complete
[quote name="tillithz"]actually, I get my z1's for 1499 all day long everyday so going with the camerapro place doesnt make much sense.... 1399 + 50 for other needed things comes to 1449 and NO warranty. Where as 1499 with warranty and EVERYTHING needed is well worth it, especially when you dont have to deal with a shady company to mix and match a complete system that should already be complete[/quote]

Ok....

so share the wealth!!! Where do you get your units from?