AVIC411.com

Australian Map Update (R17 Maps Page 23)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have completed the Fuel Calc screen and this is now in the data zip.

Updated screen shots are here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23158&start=240#p205020

I have removed V3update02.rar and data.zip from 4shared. These files have been replaced by V3update02a.rar

V3update02a.rar has the new data.zip and the backup script in it.

The data.zip also contains some extra TMC mods. these include more Visible types on the map screen and traffic screen. I have also go TMC Traffic flow working along side the normal TMC Events.

I have finished the Audible TMC warnings. This allows you to Filter the types of warnings for each event type. It will also announce a descriptive type. The OEM data.zip says "traffic jam ahead" for all events. You will still get this for a traffic jam but will get messages like "Blocked Road Ahead", "Accident Ahead" and "Congestion ahead" I'm hoping to add the TMC road speeds to the messages later on. I will make this an option for each TMC type to enable or disable the road speed message.

I am working on debugging the TMC map event code. This gives you two new map functions.

First a text box showing the nearest TMC event, distance to event, road and speed data. The TMC settings needs to be to sort by distance to do this. I'm having trouble with it when sorted by "Type".

The second function is in the map screen, you can click on the TMC icon and it will take you to the event. At present this takes you to the TMC event list. The next bit of cod3e i need to do is to display this in the TMC event box on the map screen then return to the nearest event after a timeout.

I will release the TMC warnings and Map Events at the same time as the code is to interlinked to do these seperatly

In response to "reecho" I have added some more info in the settings/region screen

V3Update02Scn14.jpeg

Don't turn on the Emulator option unless you are running on an emulator. This allows you to setup the emulator hardware and test in all regions.

V3Update02Scn13.jpeg

The second box beside the emulator mode is the internal country code. and finally the voice files that are load from sys.txt or the device file in data.zip

Cheers

34by151

g'day 34by151 i just installed your last update with the new skins ect great job by the way as always everything is working but one thing nothing majar when i put voice to tts it say the street name but also jiberis example it say turn on calder hwy back slash dot forward slash ect ect any idea how to fix this non tts works fine so its not a big deal but would be nice to have

ps once again great job :D

cheers godfather

example it say turn on calder hwy back slash dot forward slash ect ect

I don't run the TTS myself as I never have the voice enabled. The main TTS instructions are controlled by the map, the igo\content\phoneme\phoneme.ph ,APL2/VBT/EN/EN_US/navitransformationTTS.txt and commands.csv

A bit of mucking about with these will correct the problem.

If you work it out let me know an I'll put the changes into the Updates. It.will be a while before I can can look at it for you as I'm working on a lot of code for the the updates for now.

Thinks you can try first and see if it changes things are are using different TTS voices, removing the phoneme.ph file

I never checked TTS after the V3 update, as I don't use it, So I'd also like to know if the problem happns on stock V3 systems. If it does not I can do a file comparison and possible fix it that way

check out this link for info on commands.csv http://blog.world3.net/2009/06/igo-8amiga-voice-commands-csv-format/

Please post any thing that changes or fixes the problem.

Cheers

34by151

I have uploaded a new V3skin update to 4Shared

The File is called V3UPDATE02b

It has lots of small changes and bug fixes as well as code I am Woking on that is not in the menu's as yet.

The Main Items of interest are In The quick Menu

New option in the Address SubMenu - Add Favourite from History. This will add a new Favourite from the list of address's you have looked up

New Option in Favourites - Sort my Name and Sort by Distance. When you enter Favourites all items will be sorted by name as by default. I will probably add an option to settings latter on to set the default

The Traffic icon will detect us models as show MSN if you have that, not much use for Aussie users but requested for converted US models

Cheers

34by151

hmm i can download all the other files you have on there but when I try to get the last update file. it gets all the way to the "download link will be available in 20 seconds" then it says that the link is not valid. Perhaps someone else can try but I get the same issue each time I try. I can see it has 0 downloads on it so I dont think anyone has been successful in getting it.

I have Uploaded New Skin Version to 4shared

Added features.

Max Speed

AutoKarta

Changes

Moved Speedcam info down so it is not covered by large road signs

Moved turn restriction icon to lower left of screen, needed because of moving the speed cam info

Info on Maxspeed, AutoKarta and FuelCalc

MaxSpeed and AutoKarta both use the Tripcomp to calculate data. So those having issues with the trip computer not recording will find missing data.

AutoKarta uses the output from Fuel Calc to display fuel info and calc fuel data. so if you donr set the fuel calc this will display no data.

4shared Link

http://www.4shared.com/dir/24382274/615944ab/V3updates.html

Link to File V3UPDATE02c_beta.rar

http://www.4shared.com/file/205707906/ce4b318a/V3UPDATE02c_beta.html

I Still have a few menu tweaks so I have labelled it as beta for now.

FuelCalc, AutoKarta, and MaxSpeed are in the extras section of the Quick menu

AutoKarta settings are in Settings/Visual/Nav Screen Details.

I still have some menu items to clean up before full release. These are;

Change the chequebox style in Autokarta settings

Remove Autokarta button from Quick menu and integrate into the Map screen.

New Icon for "Maxspeed" in Quick menu

New Icon for "Add Favoriate from History" in Quick menu

I am waiting for the background to be sent to me before completing the icons

Cheers

34by151