AVIC411.com

Wich mod do you have on your F-serie? [POLL]

Wich mod do you have on your F-serie?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Wich mod do you have on your F-serie?

• None, i like my system original
    • GTImatt mod
    • Ill.die.trying mod
    • Dumpystig mod
    • Maverickster mod
    • Cmh928 mod
    • Dpdurst mod
    • My own brew (not listed)
    • Other (not listed)

I'm still running Mavs' with some mods and tweaks of my own. I'm in the process of compiling a new DATA.zip with a bunch of mods selected (stolen :) ) from several of the other members, together with my own and some new bitmaps that I'm working on. Not ready yet but soon as it is I will post it for download.

ds

i must admit, without of the help and the knowledge of the guys in here (BORISM, LEETCODER,GGARCEZ, STEPH, GTIMATT, MAV, KEEPER, and the rest of the guys in this forum) i would not been able to mod my unit, my mod is just basic changing of bmps and repositioning them and the rest was just based on the hard work of these guys, thanks everyone for all your hardwrok on making our units better

Do Canadians prefer one mod over another? Trying to decide which one to use in Ottawa, Canada...

it's pretty much personal preference, it's either you download somebody's mod, download somebody's and use it as base or you start from scratch and create your own, either ways having all the info in this forum is more than enough if you want to create your own,

BTW i'm in canada and i prefer my own, heheheh

Aww. I feel like I've finally "arrived"! :-)

:lol: I've got your mods installed also. After changing a few colors I'm in love.

However, I can't wait until Leetcoder gets something solid that incorporates all original avic features, (AM/FM, AV1-2, ipod, usb) And fixing that darn GarminXT gps signal problem, which i might start working on myself.