AVIC411.com

TOTAL RED APPLE Navi menu + AV + GTI + CMH

Hey superman! Do you think you could do a phase 2 for me in red but keep CMH's menu the same. I love the all red but all your phase 2 downloads change the menu and like I said in my earlier post I'm in love with the menu from CMH's All In One download.

One thing i can do is give my picture files to CMH.. since he is updating them faster then i can check it. but yeah i can do that.

right now, i gotta take his file out... people are saying its corrupted while others are using it okay. ill have to repost with his latest files or i just hand my stuff over to him.

Sounds Good! I know what you mean with the updates happening really fast. I believe he just updated it again today but If I'm not mistaken he said it is for the last time. Both of you do great work and have made my unit much more enjoyable to use and look at. Thanks anyway!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds Good! I know what you mean with the updates happening really fast. I believe he just updated it again today but If I'm not mistaken he said it is for the last time. Both of you do great work and have made my unit much more enjoyable to use and look at. Thanks anyway!

what did you mean by phase 2 to be all red? because it pretty much is all red already...

if you want CMH's blue boxes then thats phase 1 and i would basically have to drag and drop the old boxes in there while keeping everything. is that what you mean? Cause part 2 is basically the Sound and Video stuff. part one controls all the Navi.

*EDIT* ALSO my next project... if you guys didnt know

Bkdk_0134.jpg

Blue accent on the bottom bar

Bkdk_0133.jpg

blue touches are more vibrant and a darker hue color so you can see the letters better instead of it blending in.

Bkdk_0132.jpg

retains the same style as my red theme, control buttons are gray in the center while color touches are top and bottom.

I know ford mustangs have a blue lighting interior so this might work with those cars nicely.

I dont know how many people are interested in this but its for my friend... he has a red instrument panel and he wants a blue Avic unit.... (dont ask cause i dont know). I may work on other colors as well... but i might not. this is time consuming, im not getting paid for the time or work, and i have no use for other colors (green, white, yellow, orange) they dont match in my car. I only did red because it was for my car and i was happy to share it and blue cause i owed my friend.

I know that it is red already but whenever I download it changes the menu to something I really don't like very much. I basically want everything red except the menu from CMH's AIO download. I didn't want the Pioneer menu, the Apple menu or the Fireworks menu. I hope that explains it better. Right now all I have been able to add is the red theme for my navigation but held off on the phase 2 until I figure a way on how to keep CMH's menu.

I know that it is red already but whenever I download it changes the menu to something I really don't like very much. I basically want everything red except the menu from CMH's AIO download. I didn't want the Pioneer menu, the Apple menu or the Fireworks menu. I hope that explains it better. Right now all I have been able to add is the red theme for my navigation but held off on the phase 2 until I figure a way on how to keep CMH's menu.

YEAH I think i understand you now... that IMAGE RES is not CMH's thats the GAGU theme, the menus in front is like changed up to have a cell phone and a car or a huge compass or something. i think i can do that but there isnt a big demand for it. ill have to do it later tonight or so. PM me your e-mail and ill send that over and i will do it whenever i can. Your talking about the menu screen when you actually press the menu button.

YEAH I think i understand you now... that IMAGE RES is not CMH's thats the GAGU theme, the menus in front is like changed up to have a cell phone and a car or a huge compass or something. i think i can do that but there isnt a big demand for it. ill have to do it later tonight or so. PM me your e-mail and ill send that over and i will do it whenever i can. Your talking about the menu screen when you actually press the menu button.

Yup, that's exactly what I was talking about! PM sent

Good work bro, Glad to see my months of tests and designs worked out. I like what you did with the numbers buttons too. I should have thought of that.

Once I got to where I was happy with mine I totally lost interest in moding.

Glad to see it's being kept alive, again good work.

Good work bro, Glad to see my months of tests and designs worked out. I like what you did with the numbers buttons too. I should have thought of that.

Once I got to where I was happy with mine I totally lost interest in moding.

Glad to see it's being kept alive, again good work.

hey man, i gotta hand it to you bro. I i pretty much picked up where you left off... did you see the Navi menus and stuff? I pretty much had to redo everything in data.zip almost from scratch and to make it match. its gone a long way.

i might be doing other colors as well... not sure yet.

Anybody know when the "TOTAL RED APPLE Navi menu....CMH" Phase one download will get reposted? I had to go back to the regular color because of all the changes CMH made to his AIO. Right now I just have Phase 2 on my unit and I have just been waiting for the repost of Phase one so everything is completely red again.

Anybody know when the "TOTAL RED APPLE Navi menu....CMH" Phase one download will get reposted? I had to go back to the regular color because of all the changes CMH made to his AIO. Right now I just have Phase 2 on my unit and I have just been waiting for the repost of Phase one so everything is completely red again.

I didnt repost it back up yet... lol sorry.

CMH updated it and i got a little lazy. I should jump on that tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

Superman,

I updated your Image.res to work with FW 3.0. I also made a few changes of my own:

1. Removed the Analog and Digital icons from the HD interface, replace the Digital icon with the HD logo

2. Replaced the "turntable" background in the HD interface with a gray box, matching the FM and AM interface.

3. Changed the Phone Signal and Battery meters to Red/Yellow/Green instead of Cyan

Here's some pics of it, let me know if you want it.

post-13662-1287275786694_thumb.jpg

post-13662-12872757867659_thumb.jpg

Excuse my ignorance, been out of the loop lately. So you're saying the 3.0 upgrade(still waiting for mine) image.res file can be modified like the last firmware? :?

Correct! We have been able to update the wince system to the latest version that 3.0 uses and we have switched the apl folder from our previous to the apl 3.0 folder. button response is very quick now. unfortunately we havent got a hack for the navi side(apl2) yet. I'm sure its coming soon.