AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

I removed the codes from the two files and so far so good. BTW I am using F500BT US version.

FILE 1:

\ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\general_800_480.ui

Line 106

FILE 2:

\ui_pioneer\common\ui\navigatemap.ui

Line 1279

Could it be that you are using a visiblemodel for time in the date display code? Maybe try visiblemodel="gps.current_date.valid" Shouldn't cause reboots but then again nothing else in there should either.

I changed it to "gps.current_date.valid and and it kept rebooting.

So I deleted the above two files and it works again.

Jimbo

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the zip last night and installed it a few minutes ago. I didn't change anything in the zip and it booted without any issues. Took it in the garage to get a signal and still no issues. The blank screen is activated by longclicking the lower left corner.

I must have a freak unit as I'm not having the issues many others have in this thread or diaftia's thread. My unit a F500BT and I'm in the U.S.

Jimbo

1. Jimbo, do you mean that it is enough to have a blank ui_ScreenOff layer for it to work?

2. pls, try removing line-by-line: for examplem, remove the first line and run. then restore the first line, but

remove the second one and run. and so on (we have 3 lines there) - this will allow us to understand which line(s)

exactly cause the problem

3. try changing font="digital" to font="tahoma" on both lines

thank you!!!

Jimbo

1. Jimbo, do you mean that it is enough to have a blank ui_ScreenOff layer for it to work?

2. pls, try removing line-by-line: for examplem, remove the first line and run. then restore the first line, but

remove the second one and run. and so on (we have 3 lines there) - this will allow us to understand which line(s)

exactly cause the problem

3. try changing font="digital" to font="tahoma" on both lines

thank you!!!

I deleted the first line: reboot

I then restore the first line and deleted the 2nd line and it did work.

I did not change the font.

Thanks

Jimbo

I downloaded the zip last night and installed it a few minutes ago. I didn't change anything in the zip and it booted without any issues. Took it in the garage to get a signal and still no issues. The blank screen is activated by longclicking the lower left corner.

I must have a freak unit as I'm not having the issues many others have in this thread or diaftia's thread. My unit a F500BT and I'm in the U.S.

I agree. I ran it fine as well turning on the screen saver with no problems. Anyone running anything external that would cause problems? I just had a person chime in about someone who was getting solid freeway signs. Turns out it is most likely the project mayhem theme. If you delete all save files (including favorites.dat) that solved it.

can you please continue and try this scenario:

1. delete both 2nd and 3rd lines

2. delete only 3rd line

thanks

When I deleted the 2nd and 3rd line it works (starts up).

When I deleted the 3rd line it works.

Only the 2nd line is when it keeps rebooting.

Thanks

Jim

December 15 update from Andr2000 (Firmware 3.x)

+ Added button to return to Navigation screen from Route Planning screen

+ Integration with Avic_Net

What file is the Navi button for the Route Planning screen in and where in the file? I am not familiar with the coding yet and would like to take a look to see what was done to try and learn how to do some of this and maybe add it to Diaftia's mod. That is a great addition.

Update 12/20/2009:

Never mind, Diaftia already posted the info. Thanks for the great work.

can you please continue and try this scenario:

1. delete both 2nd and 3rd lines

2. delete only 3rd line

thanks

When I deleted the 2nd and 3rd line it works (starts up).

When I deleted the 3rd line it works.

Only the 2nd line is when it keeps rebooting.

Thanks

Jim

Hi Andr2000 Group:

I have another question for you. I would like to change the street labels in night mode on NAV screen from white to black. I was looking thru the color schemes and also color3d.ui in the common folder but had no luck changing the colors. Can you help me out?

Thanks

Jimbo

Hi,

I have two small problems with this mod:

- If different route modes are displayed (fastest, shortest, economic, etc.) they are all displayed with the same color

on the map (green) ? I believe this is not right, isn't it?

- How do I switch from 2D to 3D maps?

Thank you!

Hugo

Hi,

- If different route modes are displayed (fastest, shortest, economic, etc.) they are all displayed with the same color

Thank you!

Hugo

I think pressing the compass changes 2D/3D :)

Hi,

Thank you!

Hugo

1. The button next to the plan mode button IIRC. It can be an airplane or a compass depending on the map mode you are in.

2. You need to get a compatible scheme that supports multiroute. Download the zip in my thread or IDT's thread and pull the scheme files out of it. They will work.

Alex

I am trying hard to find where I can change the street labels from white to black in night mode.. I am puzzled as I can't find the scripts or codes.

Has anyone have done this in the past?

Any ideas on where I can start looking?

I have looked at color.ui in the common folder and tried to change a few things but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jimbo

I am trying hard to find where I can change the street labels from white to black in night mode.. I am puzzled as I can't find the scripts or codes.

Has anyone have done this in the past?

Any ideas on where I can start looking?

I have looked at color.ui in the common folder and tried to change a few things but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jimbo

i think street label colors are in the schemes