AVIC411.com

OBDII/Dash/Car stats / possible programs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The reaction time on the F90BT between touchscreen inputs is so slow, I can't imagine how well it would work for using OBDII software. I use an app called Torque on my Android phone, and then purchased a $20 OBDII reader via eBay...works like a champ and I can easily take it w/ me to test on other vehicles as well. Honestly, trying to incorporate this into the decks OS is more trouble than what it's worth.

Once the devs over on the Android forums get TV-Out working on my Samsung Epic, I'll be able to use the front A/V input and have it show everything that is on the phones screen from OBDII software, to GPS (which I used 10x more than the AVIC's GPS), videos (since the F90 doesn't like movies via SD), streaming music, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

]I used my Ipod touch with DashCommand Software and the iPod app TvOut2... also have an innovate OT-2 wireless OBDII reader.

Video Mp4 attached.

That looks pretty nice! I was thinking about getting Rev, but that might be a better fit for the avic screen.

• 1 month later...

hey guys,

any updates on this at all? i found myself trying to find a boost gauge for my 03 a4 1.8t and cant stand mounting the guage because they all look ugly... then i thought about the avicf700 and odb2... so here i am

found this thread and found it very interesting that there were lots of ideas and wondering if it ever went anywhere

tnx

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the Avic bestelt 500 and have looked at the OBDII BTW. The vehicle data would now be on my Avic display via Bluetooth.

Is there a HOW TO with which the necessary programs and instructions how to get it on my Avic?

I hope you can help me sorry for my bad English = google translator is to blame;-).

Can thank you for your help if you can not help it dan is probably no.

PS: I hope that I have read here about anything, but I could not find anything that fixes my problem (dashcommand etc.)

regards

Schany

• 1 month later...