AVIC411.com

Bluetooth bug fails to initialize F500/700/900 EW

users of F500/700 and 900 EW, indicate that after a few days of using your last mod cmh928, the bluetooth does not work anymore! even putting the data.zip stock, the bluetooth still does not work! Do you have an idea where is the problem?

those with this problem have already tried with other phones. Without result, since bluetooth does not work anymore. In the window version BT noted "Version: Not Found"

probs with 2.001000 and 2.005000.

The problem gives the impression that the Bluetooth fails to initialize. Is it possible to have the system files for bluetooth F900/700 to copy them in via the AVIC TESTMODE?

users of F500/700 and 900 EW, indicate that after a few days of using your last mod cmh928, the bluetooth does not work anymore! even putting the data.zip stock, the bluetooth still does not work! Do you have an idea where is the problem?

those with this problem have already tried with other phones. Without result, since bluetooth does not work anymore. In the window version BT noted "Version: Not Found"

probs with 2.001000 and 2.005000.

The problem gives the impression that the Bluetooth fails to initialize. Is it possible to have the system files for bluetooth F900/700 to copy them in via the AVIC TESTMODE?

cmh's mod is not responsible for this

I had a similar prob when I was trying to install MioPocket on my 500 - Bluetooth disappeared completely from the unit. The only way I found to get it back was to do a complete install of the 2.0 update; I reckon you should try the same, it should work again. Good luck :)

the problem was an incompatibility between the version of 06/06/09 and cmh928 my personalized version for Europe. Erasing the contents of the folder MyFlashDisk/User / userdata / iGO / Save and User / userdata / Setup and bluetooth it's ok well.

I don't have these directories on my f900bt (EW)..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hello, I think I have the same problem. I updated the safteycams yesterday and noticed today my bluetooth isn't working. Can someone help me or show me how to delete these settings/folders like have been discussed in this post?

Many thanks.

Hi, i have avic 900bt (europe) and unexpectedly my bluetooth died last week. since bluetooth does not work anymore in the window version BT noted "Version: Not Found". I tried to reset the unit, I've upgraded firmware 2.009000 (last free upgrade from the pioneer web site)...but my bluetooth still does not work.

I have updated safteycams... i do not know if this can be the problem so that the bluetooth does not iniciate any more. I saw something about deleting some files...cau you please explain to me step by step this.

THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWER ME!!!!

I have a 500BT, it worked fine in all the functions until one day it failsed in two function. 1. the unit did not sense the phone. 2. the unit did not sense the SD(the SD icon did not light up). Before I was about to send for warranty repair, I call pioneer service department. The technician advised me: 1. delete the phone from menu, let the unit sense the phone again. 2. you probably have some video in the SD causing problem, so format the SD, put some music file into it, see what happen, call us back if you have more problem.

So first, I tried to delete the phone, however, no way, because all the phone setup menu icon did not light up. Then I did the step two, my SD had some video that I download from the computer. I format it, and put some music files only. The unit sense the SD card OK and plays music fine. And incidentally, I noticed the phone was connected to the unit. From these, I know the video file is the evil.

Other time, the unit sense the SD OK, but the unit did not sense the phone, I played around the unit, found one trick. Go the system setup, kick language, kick English, then choice of language comes up, pick Spanish or French, then the system would go through reboot. Then the unit would sense the phone. After that, change the language to English, the phone remain working with the unit.

• 2 weeks later...
the problem was an incompatibility between the version of 06/06/09 and cmh928 my personalized version for Europe. Erasing the contents of the folder MyFlashDisk/User / userdata / iGO / Save and User / userdata / Setup and bluetooth it's ok well.

Misterblue, i have exactly the same problem with the BT as you before.

i have avic 900bt EU and unexpectedly my bluetooth died some days ago. since bluetooth does not work anymore in the window version BT noted "Version: Not Found". I tried to reset the unit, I've upgraded firmware 2.009000 (last free upgrade from the pioneer web site)...but my bluetooth still does not work.

I entered with testmode into mi unit and searched for some BT files, but i do not know which file is corrupt and i have to update.

Reading your post.. i have to erase "the contents of the folder MyFlashDisk/User / userdata / iGO / Save and User / userdata / Setup and bluetooth ... is this correct? how many files i need to delete? u remember? I need to delete the last folder "Setup" or just the files in it?

Thanks mister!