AVIC411.com

skip warning and nag for AVIC F900BT 4.001000 update

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what Pwnin O'brien is talking about as I have IDT's mod on the X series 3.01 update and I have full functionality.

touche, are you using carvers latest release? Have you replaced both your CommonLib.dll and MainMenu.exe? I don't really have many mods on my unit and the ones I do only deal with the DATA.zip files, I don't understand why I wouldn't have 100% functionality.

I have played around with my unit a bit and have found that leaving the unit on the map will lock up the front panel buttons as well as the problems I described before. If you reset the unit you can access all parts of the unit. If the unit is shut down in a menu like the AV section or main menu you can go to the map and all buttons work.

I have no clue if my current problem is related to this mod but has anyone had a problem with the touch screen not responding after putting this mod in? Front panel buttons work but my unit is also much slower in loading the menu or map. I got the touchscreen to work earlier today but it stopped working again. Could it be a defective unit?

I have upgraded to Version 3.01 and downloaded the new CommonLib.dll file from 6/2/2009, is this the updated CommonLib file for version 3.01 or is there a new one that I can't seem to find.

If there is a new file, please send me link.

Thanks Carver for all your help, Upgrade to Ver 3 as per your direction went extremely smooth.

Tx

• 2 weeks later...

I used this mod on F900bt FW 3.010100 and I lost sound on iPhone incoming of outgoing no sound. I returned to my back up files and added video.exe and av.exe back and I got my sound back.

Any help?

I added commonlib.dll and I still get navigator warning back. Play DVD while driving warning is there obviously.

:?::!:

• 2 weeks later...