AVIC411.com

Sound balance issue or normal?

[quote name="ramman949"]Everything checked out fine. My wiring was fine. Buddy of mine said his rear speakers are the same way from factory. I probably never noticed when I was using the stock radio.

Thanks for all your help guys.[/quote]

Yeah bro, I checked out my STi just a few minutes ago and the fronts are a little bit louder than the rears. I really think it has to do with the front speakers having seperate tweeters.
[quote name="SVT Amateur"] [quote name="ramman949"]Everything checked out fine. My wiring was fine. Buddy of mine said his rear speakers are the same way from factory. I probably never noticed when I was using the stock radio.

Thanks for all your help guys.[/quote]

Yeah bro, I checked out my STi just a few minutes ago and the fronts are a little bit louder than the rears. I really think it has to do with the front speakers having seperate tweeters.[/quote]

Right on. Then thats two of you that confirmed this too. And I thought I knew everything there was about my car... :roll:
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

k if u got 4 speakers up front but only 2 in rear then ur gonna get louder up front.

2 speakers at 4 ohms are 2 ohms

so ur deck is runnin the fronts twice as hard as the rears.

i wouldnt worry about it since rear speakers arent that important (as long as u have nice fronts!)

You guys seem content with the front speakers being louder than the rears. So then what is the fader for? My installer said you can't fade with the on-star adapter installed (2005 GMC Yukon Denali with Bose, XM and rear camera).

Bypass the blose system, and put new speakers in. That's the only way you're going to be able to fade. You can thank gm for that one.

• 2 months later...

I WAS HAVING WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A PROBLEM WITH MY BACK SPEAKERS, THE SOUND SEAMED REALLY LOW COMPARED WITH THE FRONT SPEAKERS SO I WENT INTO THE SOUND FIELD OPTIONS AND CHANGED IT FROM SOUND STUDIO TO NORMAL AND NOW MY REAR AND FRONT SPEAKERS ARE THE SAME VOLUME. :D