AVIC411.com

Firmware 3.002: Video !

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome! So it looks like preset tuning via steering wheel controls works now?!!? Did this not work for you previously, but now works with 3.0?

In 2.0, the only steering wheel input that the unit would recognize for controlling tuning would nudge the tuner up, not seek, nor next preset. So if you're rocking to 101.1 (Preset 1) and push the steering wheel button, you'd go to 101.3 :roll:

iaf_22, thank you so much for the video and your info!

Can you confirm to us that you can still do the soft-mod for the handbrake? i.e. you can still insert the vehicle speed in the .ini file?

Thank you!

Now that we know testmode works, this is the most pertient question I can think of!

Can you confirm to us that you can still do the soft-mod for the handbrake? i.e. you can still insert the vehicle speed in the .ini file?

Thank you!

Now that we know testmode works, this is the most pertient question I can think of!

Plaese a answer to this very importent question :wink:

IAF - if possible, could you please check on the issue with a call coming in while listening to a CD? That will be the key feature for me going to 3.0. If it either pauses automatically or at least gives you the option to do so, I won't hesitate to upgrade. Thanks!

Ok, i just checked it today : the answer is No... it doesn't pause the music (nor video) after answering a call. It just mute it.

Hello

Why you already have the new version if it is not already available? :?:

Why ? Cause i wanted it! :)

lol, maybe u wanted to know HOW i got the new version already... Well.. a friend of mine know somebody who knows somebody...

Thank you!

Not sure what you mean... Are you talking about watching video while the parking brake is off ?? The shop who installed me the Avic did this bypass for me... and this is still working.

But maybe that's not what u meant... ??