AVIC411.com

F700BT Running Full 3.0 from X910, Video.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nevercomecast - gotta tell them who's man, refuse their shitty service if they do not come out in 24hrs and give you a 4hr window not 24

Eh if I were going to be home for the weekend I would care more, but I'm not.

My cousin works for comcast and is going to pull the ticket for Monday and just come out today, so we will see.

Hey guys, big thanks to tk for starting the upload... I just got my internet back and am uploading the zip file with the x910 full flash disk to the same folder he was on turboss.com...

I upload at over 550KB/s and it will be done in 42 minutes.

Flash the new CE Image from the update on Pioneers website as had been discussed before, boot into test mode and overwrite your files with the ones in this zip and enjoy

Sk360 pretty much just gave all the steps, if you are not familiar with modding your unit please read up or spend the $60. I take no responsibilty if you brick your unit, and keep in mind you will loose ALL previous mods.

1. Flash the updated wince image following these instructions http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=25424&p=172862&hilit=service+menu#p172862 EXCEPT choose the update WITHOUT formatting option.

2. Boot into testmode using v2.3 http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25329

3. Replace the original My Flash Disk with the My Flash Disk you just downloaded.

4. I dont know which version Sk360 is uploading but the other one is 3.0 so you will need to update it to 3.01 following pioneers instructions if you want the latest firmware.

Done! x910Backup.zip

Enjoy

This is a virgin 3.0 image... you can apply the 3.01 update if you want after

So after u put this 3.0 image on (IDT V3.5) download the 3.1 and out it on as per pioneer webiste intsructions?

This gets confusing cause the instructions are for a reboot fix? I now have 2 files the new x series 3.1 update and this IDT V3.5 file. So u are saying to copy just the bin of the v3.5 file then apply the new 3.1 update? I have a F900bt does this mater? Just want to make sure cause i never done this before?

Done! x910Backup.zip

Enjoy

This is a virgin 3.0 image... you can apply the 3.01 update if you want after

So after u put this 3.0 image on (IDT V3.5) download the 3.1 and out it on as per pioneer webiste intsructions?

You certainly can yes..