AVIC411.com

F700BT Running Full 3.0 from X910, Video.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not impressed with the new maps in the Pittsburgh area... It has the road I work on listed as a 1 way the entire road (It is 1 way for a little bit at the opposite end) and tried to send me 3 miles out of the way so I could come in the opposite direction.

And the street below my house was changed to a 1 way over 18 months ago... but its not listed as such.

Other then those minor issues with the maps, this unit is great now!

Not impressed with the new maps in the Pittsburgh area... It has the road I work on listed as a 1 way the entire road (It is 1 way for a little bit at the opposite end) and tried to send me 3 miles out of the way so I could come in the opposite direction.

And the street below my house was changed to a 1 way over 18 months ago... but its not listed as such.

no upload to share sir?

no upload to share sir?

We will see :)

I had all intentions of helping you guys out with the files when I got home from work.... and my cable in the house was dead when I got here... Comcast wont be out until Monday and I will be in New Jersey for the weekend... :(

Leeching off of the hospital next doors guest connection now.