AVIC411.com

F700BT Running Full 3.0 from X910, Video.

download it from ftp://www.turboss.com Username: avicuser Password: Avic411and click on f700bt then at the bottom you will see x900 click on that then download 910backup.zip its way fatser than the link I sent you hanibal.

But read the thread I linked in the instructions and read the first page of this thread http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25487it eplains how to flash the new ce. What your downloading is the My Flash Disk.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, big thanks to tk for starting the upload... I just got my internet back and am uploading the zip file with the x910 full flash disk to the same folder he was on turboss.com...

I upload at over 550KB/s and it will be done in 42 minutes.

Flash the new CE Image from the update on Pioneers website as had been discussed before, boot into test mode and overwrite your files with the ones in this zip and enjoy

So the website is 3.01 u flash that then replace the files from the zipped ones correct? :?: And this will be the exact same upgrade for 60$

This is why I didn't want to post it... too many people that have no idea what's going on...

THESE are the files from the \My Flash Disk folder from a X910BT... FLASH with the newest WINCE files that are in the 3.01 zip on pioneers website, copy the files in the 1.56GB zip file I just uploaded to your my flash disk, then apply the official pioneer update...

Done.

This is why I didn't want to post it... too many people that have no idea what's going on...

THESE are the files from the \My Flash Disk folder from a X910BT... FLASH with the newest WINCE files that are in the 3.01 zip on pioneers website, copy the files in the 1.56GB zip file I just uploaded to your my flash disk, then apply the official pioneer update...

Done.

yea i get what your saying sk360, the instructions posted every aren't that hard to follow

Honestly if you cant figure it out from the instructions I posted do not attempt to do this. There is a good chance that you will mess something up and brick your unit. I suggest you start reading up as much as possible and get test mode working and eplore in there for a while without touching the files. Once your comfortable with that then try to get into the service mode. Once your comfortable with both of those things and you have spent hours of reading then maybe give it a shot. After you do that I will be willing to help the people PM'ing me as much as possible but for now im waisting my time.

you US guys are super! :wink:

i'm ashamed to be in the EU where no one wants to upload their image :evil:

all stupid excuses of oh my license file etc etc...

i will download this zip file and put it also on my web site to so we can spread the load a bit

Is there a setting to change the system sound because in the video the sounds are still the annoying ones we all know and love to hate, not the ones on the newer units?

They are new sounds... and they can be turned off in the menu this time.. lol