AVIC411.com

REQUEST: EU image V3 Deck

bad news: I keep getting timeouts when uploading

I have now split the 7Z in 100M fragments, and am uploading one at the time, but this could take some time. I have 16 fragments, each taking 20 minutes according to winscp... (I only have 512kbps upload)

can you make sure nobody is locking the files in between?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now split the 7Z in 100M fragments, and am uploading one at the time, but this could take some time. I have 16 fragments, each taking 20 minutes according to winscp... (I only have 512kbps upload)

Sounds good, should be done by the time I get home from work, I am not familiar with 7Z can you please enlighten me. Can it be decompressed using winzip or winrar.

Are you uploading to here?

ftp://www.turboss.com

Username:avicuser

password:Avic411

i uploaded with filezilla and indeed it timed out many times but i just reconnected while let it run and by the end it all was there. :o

but cutting it in smaller files might be better indeed. :wink:

guyz,

please do not try to get it yet: 16*20min is a long time. The first 100M file is nearly finished. 5I should not have announced it yet: this will only be done tomorrow!)

Yes, I did upload to turboss.com.

7z is a open source software, able to write 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR. It can read ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MSI, NSIS, RAR, RPM, UDF, WIM, XAR and Z.

just check out http://www.7-zip.org/

weo

btw: how did you guys unpack image.res and data.zip if you do not know 7zip???

guyz,

please do not try to get it yet: 16*20min is a long time. The first 100M file is nearly finished. 5I should not have announced it yet: this will only be done tomorrow!)

7z is a open source software, able to write 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR. It can read ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MSI, NSIS, RAR, RPM, UDF, WIM, XAR and Z.

just check out http://www.7-zip.org/

weo

btw: how did you guys unpack image.res and data.zip if you do not know 7zip???

So far I have been using winzip with no problems but my hacking experiences are limited to minor alterations in Data.zip and schemes, thanks again for your help.

guyz,

Thank you very much, all downloaded and unzipped looks great, will give it a test run tomorrow.

done

...but brianF already noticed 8)

Just going out to the car now to upload it :-) , you have saved me a heap of money even though my F900BT is only about 3 weeks old Pioneer wanted me to pay for this.

I will report back soon.