AVIC411.com

REQUEST: EU image V3 Deck

Strange, i have done the update and everyting is perfect, mutch faster etc. but on the screen (see pictures) i see Pioneer navigation software 2009 but on device info i see V2.001000 , must be 3.0 i think, and mapversion 2.000400 but i have the newer maps.

What can be the reason for that?

img0170rzp.jpg

bild0367f.jpg

img0169yar.jpg

Hi Etienne,

The reason is that there are a couple of text (HTM) files that contain the version information in the root of your flash, if you change them for the ones in the Ver 3 download fron The pioneer site your version number will then be correct.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to copy the files to a sd card, so that the unit will do the update from 2.0 to 3.0 automaticly?

So it would be very usefull to know the directory structure of the official update SD cards.

Perhaps its quite simple to create a sd card from the 3.01 update files on pioneers website which will update all except the Igo 8.3 & maps.

Second step is to know the update routines, so that we will be able to build a second navigation update SD card...

just my 2 cents ;)

Christian

still F900 V2.0x EU...

why create an automatic system as it is actually only updating WinCE and then deleting APL, DATA & ALP2 and then copy new APL, DATA & APL2 on the deck...

Strange, i have done the update and everyting is perfect, mutch faster etc. but on the screen (see pictures) i see Pioneer navigation software 2009 but on device info i see V2.001000 , must be 3.0 i think, and mapversion 2.000400 but i have the newer maps.

What can be the reason for that?

Hi Etienne,

The reason is that there are a couple of text (HTM) files that contain the version information in the root of your flash, if you change them for the ones in the Ver 3 download fron The pioneer site your version number will then be correct.

and guess what, i have those files on my web site for download :D

Completed update to version 3.010100 (EU).

Some things:

-To avoid the problem of versions, you must copy the html files, but there are two that are not anywhere (well, I guess downloading the U.S. version, if there are), and the file is LPUE080DATA.HTM and LPUE080DATA.VER but do not have the greatest importance, I have changed manually with the following:

Navigation Data Release Record 2009 title> head>

[2009 Navigation Data Release Record]

Product: AVIC-F500BT/AVIC-F700BT/AVIC-F900BT

20090420 10:00

File Release: DATA

Release Version: 2.000100 20090420

pre> body> html>

DATA folder v3, I have downloaded from here: http://www.bit4net.com/files/avic/newst ... 3/DATA.zip

(bitman thank you very much;)

Although it is not necessary if you do not want change.

To the point, my impressions:

First configuration:

- APL V3.010100

- APL2 version of 2.07 (more EZRIDER.EXE hacked license)

- Maps 2009

The speed increase is very noticeable when you press, no longer occur breaks track (this was for me the most important) in mp3 VBR.

Second and current configuration:

- APL V3.010100

- APL2 version of 3.010100 (igo 8.3) from here ftp://www.turboss.com/f900bt/EUf900bt

- Maps 2008

The initial start was slow, successive times was correct. My feeling is that the navigator is slightly slower than before. But it goes perfect.

I noticed two main things: first, that the maps are considerably older than the first configuration, tested with practical examples. The second, now put the file in the folder speedcam.txt Speedcam, radars are inserted alone, no need to make any mod as before.

I am investigating that now I have to change lines in sys.txt, to see the horizon, and have greater inclination 3D is enough to add 3d_max_tiltlevel = 9000? Or is it also necessary to add the default option, like this? defaulttilt3d = 8300

For me this would be enough for now, by the way I see it all right. Thank you all for your support.

No, not the newest, is the next step, they can use the 2009 maps, but are not compatible with igo of 8.3, we have to use the igo of 8.3 maps to be out there own igo, if there are. Find the maps is easy, the problem is the license and do not know if that will hack the ezrider.exe.

guyz,

just a question: did anyone notice there are actually 2 data.zip in the APL2 folder I posted? I was browsing through my unit and found this out. One is in \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo, and the other one is one level below, in CONTENT.

Of course this could have to do with an old mod I did in 2.x, because there is an info.txt inside with a reference to Yuri theme. But I just wanted to make sure...

Weo

No, not the newest, is the next step, they can use the 2009 maps, but are not compatible with igo of 8.3, we have to use the igo of 8.3 maps to be out there own igo, if there are. Find the maps is easy, the problem is the license and do not know if that will hack the ezrider.exe.

I found the newest EUR maps 2009.02 for iGo 8.3 on another forum. With firmware 2.0 and iGo 8.0 it was possible to install the newest maps. Now it is not more possible?

guyz,

just a question: did anyone notice there are actually 2 data.zip in the APL2 folder I posted? I was browsing through my unit and found this out. One is in \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo, and the other one is one level below, in CONTENT.

Of course this could have to do with an old mod I did in 2.x, because there is an info.txt inside with a reference to Yuri theme. But I just wanted to make sure...

Weo

I was going to ask do we need to replace the data.zip with the V3 version. There is a link to it here http://www.bit4net.com/files/avic/newst ... 3/DATA.zip The only reason is that there seems to be a mixture of key beep sounds. One quite harsh on the menu screen and a much nicer softer beep for navigation screen and internal menus. Is this correct or should it be all just the new soft sound?

Can confirm you don't need the data.zip in the nested folder.

There are two sets of 'data' data.zip and another folder called data in the root.

The annoying beeps are in that folder, but you can replace them really easily. Just look in your new data.zip from the update and copy them across then replace the ones you don't like.

I now have nice soft button sounds all around!