AVIC411.com

REQUEST: EU image V3 Deck

Somebody knows if it is possible to install this version in f700bt with Spanish software or it is only possible for the USA? I finish speaking with

pioneer Spain and they have said to me that the update was distributed to the salesmen, but whom there are a problem in software and retains it until

the problem is repaired, and that is going to take approximately between 1 and 2 months.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would also throw in like 20 bucks to the person who can put a install thread together complete with working links to the working maps, the working ezrider and the poi and building files as well as the license. i just want to find my way around germany again!

If I understood it correctly it's pretty simple.

1. Copy the 2 WinCEIMG files (download from pioneer site) to a SD card and install on your pioneer

2. Go into testmode and replace your APL and APL2 with the new APL (from pioneer site) and new APL2 (from www.turboboss.com) which was uploaded by avic-weo

can anyone confirm this?

The APL2 folder from avic-weo has 2008.4 maps? That's a damn shame. Shouldn't you be able to just copy the new 2009.2 maps (8.0 format) to the content/maps folder?

This is something to sacrifice. Get iGO 8.3 and old 2008 maps or stay with iGO 8.0 and use the newest 2009 maps.

A new "modified" Ezrider for version 3.0 will solve that problem but it's not available yet.

The APL2 folder from avic-weo has 2008.4 maps? That's a damn shame. Shouldn't you be able to just copy the new 2009.2 maps (8.0 format) to the content/maps folder?

This is something to sacrifice. Get iGO 8.3 and old 2008 maps or stay with iGO 8.0 and use the newest 2009 maps.

A new "modified" Ezrider for version 3.0 will solve that problem but it's not available yet.

And is there any noteable difference between Igo 8.0 and 8.3? So the APL2 folder from avic-weo contains igo 8.3