AVIC411.com

Hacked EZRider 3.0?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as turn restrictions go, I think I'm going to review the coding a bit more. It is really strange that the newest versions of two of the worlds largest map providers be so inaccurate regarding this. We just might be asking it to show in a wrong way.

The opinions expressed here are my own, don't take it as gospel.

There would be an easy way to check it... Try routing through, say, downtown Chicago. If it sends you wrong way on a one-way street, then definitely maps are f*d-up. If it is routing correctly but turn restriction signs are not showing up right (this would be from your skin, not stock, I imagine), then it is a change in the way 8.3 deals with them. They coould have changed the phasemodel for turn restrictions, so old code would produce random results...

Tried five points in the downtown area and if you follow the arrows on the road map it looks as though it was routed in the correct orientation. It did a few around the block maneuvers to stay on the right roads.

Time for a change in the skin.

Can someone help me out, I have the legit 3.0 for my f500bt. I use to use leetlauncher with the iGo 8.0 on the 2.0 firmware. As you know this nice pogram will not work with the 3.0 firmware.

What do I need to do to get the iGo 8.3 (If I can find it) to work with the 3.0 poineer firmware maps/POI's? I have my unit backed up and I have the new hacked EZrider.

Tried five points in the downtown area and if you follow the arrows on the road map it looks as though it was routed in the correct orientation. It did a few around the block maneuvers to stay on the right roads.

I see. Still haven't got my car back (they will be repainting the same spoiler for the 4th time now... oh well, it's warranty work anyway and they gace me a fancier loaner) so I've been running it in emulator.

1. Clip_planes certainly have effect on street label visibility, but needs more tweaking for 8.3...

2. Navteq maps I have are pretty weak on speed limits, but I did see a few road signs, i.e. one when driving on Ohio towards the highway, there were shields for 90/94 and one for local street...

Can someone upload the worldwide licence file to use with ezrider 3.01? Maybe it can be a solution to continous reboots.

Search is your friend...

But... This is the license: http://www.gpssoftware.us/avic/newez4avic.zip It has the older ezrider with it, but just take the license from that zip and combine w/ posted ezrdier file earlier in post.

EDIT: fyi - found the license from searching and this post:

search.php?t=23411

Took another look at it in the emulator. Don't know if you have one-way arrows showing on the map (this is set in SYS.TXT and since I had it set forever I don't remember if it does by default or not)... If you look at the arrows, which come straight from the map, they are correct. Turn restriction icon is wrong, so this is definitely a skin problem, not the map.

Took another look at it in the emulator. Don't know if you have one-way arrows showing on the map (this is set in SYS.TXT and since I had it set forever I don't remember if it does by default or not)... If you look at the arrows, which come straight from the map, they are correct. Turn restriction icon is wrong, so this is definitely a skin problem, not the map.

I do have the road arrows that show on the map. :) It must be default since I don't have it in the sys.txt file. I've been racking my brain with the turn restrictions being all screwed up. Made some changes last night and then again tonight. I thought I had it figured out, but I don't.

The Navteq routing today was a joke using the easy routing method. The lack of speed data on all roads except some interstates is a downer. Doesn't even show on LSD. I'll ride out Navteq the rest of this week, but when I have some time this weekend I'll be switching back to Teleatlas.

I do have the road arrows that show on the map. :) It must be default since I don't have it in the sys.txt file. I've been racking my brain with the turn restrictions being all screwed up. Made some changes last night and then again tonight. I thought I had it figured out, but I don't.

The Navteq routing today was a joke using the easy routing method. The lack of speed data on all roads except some interstates is a downer. Doesn't even show on LSD. I'll ride out Navteq the rest of this week, but when I have some time this weekend I'll be switching back to Teleatlas.

I took another look at it in Gurjon skin that somebody managed to bolt on to AVIC. Turn restrictions are messed up there as well, so I think it is a little gift from Pioneer... They probably asked NavNGo to rearrange the phasemodel just for the hell of it...

I'll look at routing later, but lack of posted speed limit info has little bearing on routing algorithms. Those use road class and average/max speed on the road segment...

Yes - I am using that one - at least the one w/ that name. Tonight I can check to make sure it's the exact file.

I'm at work, but can in 5-6 hours...

Thx,

Ben

EDIT: not sure if it matters, but that's the one I'm using with the TA 2009.02 maps.

I do not understand what you want to do, I have not put any additional license file, and the ezrider 3.01 hacked, work perfectly TA 2009.02 (Spain) map as has been said here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25940&hilit=license&start=45#p182163 Why do I want the license file?

Yes - I am using that one - at least the one w/ that name. Tonight I can check to make sure it's the exact file.

I'm at work, but can in 5-6 hours...

Thx,

Ben

EDIT: not sure if it matters, but that's the one I'm using with the TA 2009.02 maps.

I do not understand what you want to do, I have not put any additional license file, and the ezrider 3.01 hacked, work perfectly maps 2009.02 (Spain) as has been said here. Why do I want the license file?

is your unit US or Europe?when i replaced the ezrider with the hacked 3.01 one all i get is continous reboots.