AVIC411.com

Hacked EZRider 3.0?

With NavTeq I have 619 mb free space on MyFlashDisk. I think I had less than 100 left with The TeleAtlas. In both versions besides the maps, landmarks and POI's I installed just the Illinois 3dc file.

YMMV depending on what you're looking to get out of it. There's yet to be a perfect one out that will please everyone 100% and I doubt there ever will be.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My TA POI for Illinois has 15,818 kb

My Navteq poi for Illinois has 15,719 KB I purchased the upgraded poi's from NavTeq, thats prolly why its 13,000k bigger than ur navteq poi.

So far I didn't came over the Navteq premium POI's, only TeleAtlas or NNG. It would be interesting

to compare, since I'm pretty unhappy with the TeleAtlas POI precision...

So All I have to do is Transfer my Navteq map folder over to the avic, and replace the stock ezrider with this new hacked ezrider? Am I missing anything?

Backup completely your AVIC, because you need to make room for the Navteq maps...

Yup...I don't do anything without a backup....so I replace ta map folder, with Navteq map folder., and replace the stock ezrider, with this new hacked one.....is that it?

Yup...I don't do anything without a backup....so I replace ta map folder, with Navteq map folder., and replace the stock ezrider, with this new hacked one.....is that it?

Are upgraded for version 3.0? If not, upgrade, backup, then play with the maps...

And don't forget the worldwide license...

i was just reading through some post on ppc about the new TA maps and the NT Q2 and there's so many issues with both that i can't decide if i'm going to change the map i have,

Both mapsets are work in progress; practically none of the companies has the manpower

to finalize the mapping and introduce all the data onto the maps ... So flip the coin, and choose.

OK....I have it up n running, I have all my navteq maps loaded, and they work, and I have verified that its the navteq folder I have loaded, but in the pioneer about screen, under maps they all say tele atlas 2009.02??????????????? I also replaced the building folder with the navteq one.....The buildings look the same for St. Louis as the Tele Atlas did, but alot more buildings show up on my PNA? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OK....I have it up n running, I have all my navteq maps loaded, and they work, and I have verified that its the navteq folder I have loaded, but in the pioneer about screen, under maps they all say tele atlas 2009.02??????????????? I also replaced the building folder with the navteq one.....The buildings look the same for St. Louis as the Tele Atlas did, but alot more buildings show up on my PNA? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Remove the TeleAtlas maps. If you have two maps for the same state, EZrider will choose the newer one,

according to the map release date(choosing USA_Louisiana_83_2009.Q1_090611_NavTeq over USA_Louisiana_83_2009.02_090410_Tele_Atlas, for example).

I figured it out. When I bought upgraded maps for my PNA, they must be Tele Atlas maps, I just checked my PNA, and AVIC and they both say Tele Atlas 2009.02 (090410). I assumed they were upgraded Navteq maps on the PNA Because thats what was on there.....weird!

Look at bright side of the situation: at least, you have newer maps in your AVIC ... :wink:

I figured it out. When I bought upgraded maps for my PNA, they must be Tele Atlas maps, I just checked my PNA, and AVIC and they both say Tele Atlas 2009.02 (090410). I assumed they were upgraded Navteq maps on the PNA Because thats what was on there.....weird!

Look at bright side of the situation: at least, you have newer maps in your AVIC ... :wink:

So what was the release date of the stock 3.01 maps?

I have no idea what version are the EZrider 3.01 maps, I suppose TeleAtlas 2009.02 (090410),

bu I could be wrong. Regarding the map notations: TeleAtlas 2009.02 (090410) means that

map has been closed by TeleAtlas at 2009.02, and has been released by NNG at 2009.04.10(NNG releases the maps, Pioneer just reselling them).

Cool , hacked EZR available , now I can finally go and break my AVIC :lol:

OK, so I have found sources for all sorts of wonderful iGo 8.3 content and am in the process of grabbing what I want...

Can I use Europe.DEM file (all of Europe) instead of the existing western,eastern etc.dem files that are stock ?

If I just update files I have on my AVIC as stock (with newer versions) do I still need to add a new license or is the 'scene' license just for if I want maps for a region I didn't have as stock ?