AVIC411.com

Avic-Z110BT rvfunproducts.com for $1298.00

Would you all trust this company or have you ever heard of it? Seems like a good price.

I haven't been around for awhile since my Z1 and Z2 were stolen. State Farm talked me into a KW 8109 with the Garmin. I hated it and can't wait to get back into a Pioneer.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just called this jack ass to inquire about price and availability. When I asked about the price he seemed to get pissed that I asked and stated that it said on the web site it was preorder only and that no one had them in stock. Right off the bat, with this attitude. It doesn't say squat on the site about pre order. I actually called to verify if he was an authorized dealer and was going to put my order in regardless of current availability but this guy spoke to me in a very unfriendly manner. I wont be ordering from this guy for any price. Be aware ordering from someone like this.

This guy just sent me an email threatening to sue me because of this post.

Lol, that's just classic. Some fraudulent company that's taking online orders and charging people's credit cards for a product they don't even have in stock is threatening to sue YOU!?!? Their website says absolutely nothing at all about it being pre-order. I absolutely LOVE how he lies through his teeth with all of that "nobody has them yet" bs. Just browse the hacks/mods section....PEOPLE HAVE THEM AND HAVE ALREADY BYPASSED THEM, ON YOUTUBE EVEN!! What an ass clown.

i agree.

To Mr Rvfunproducts guy...

Although the poster has made a comment you consider slanderous, you must realize that customer service goes a long way. I see what it says on your website now, but I had seen your page before and it did not say this. I am not familiar with exactly how many units Pioneer is shipping, but to say that no one has them in stock is just plain not true. For these two fallacies, the previous post is not slanderous, but rather fact-stating.

To other posters here, if you want to pre order like this guy, get it cheaper at http://tundraelectronics.com/cart/pione ... -1073.html only $1200 after pre order.

good luck to all.

Yea although this person has updated his web site to reflect it is not in stock and that he is an authorized dealer, a call to Pioneer does not indicate that he is a dealer. If you would like to see for yourself, call 800-421-1404, select option 1, input zip code 98082, select option 1, select option 1, select options for both navi and indash video. This company is not stated in the recording as an authorized dealer. It is also not listed on Pio's site as an authorized dealer. I will contacting Pio on Monday to verify with them officially and will report back to this thread.

Yea although this person has updated his web site to reflect it is not in stock and that he is an authorized dealer, a call to Pioneer does not indicate that he is a dealer. If you would like to see for yourself, call 800-421-1404, select option 1, input zip code 98082, select option 1, select option 1, select options for both navi and indash video. This company is not stated in the recording as an authorized dealer. It is also not listed on Pio's site as an authorized dealer. I will contacting Pio on Monday to verify with them officially and will report back to this thread.

well, not so fast. he said he is an authorized re-seller. Not authorized dealer or retailer. What that means is that he is authorized to sell new pioneer stock. Must liek just about all internet dealers and ebay dealers. Warranties are supposed to be valid for 1 year thru these sellers, but its not as black and white as buying from Best Buy. Because of this, he is allowed to sell them so cheap. Authorized retailers are not allowed to sell at such cheap prices. They must sell at or close to SRP.

I really want to order one from someone who has had a great experience where the seller has been up front, honest and with great service. One person out of the blue calling this guy and having a bad experience is enough for me to go elsewhere.

I really want this pioneer, but a guy I know is trying to sell me on the KW unit for a few reasons. 1.2 million pixels on the KW vs under 400,000 on the pioneer. 2 year factory warranty on the kw vs 1year on the pioneer.

I like the nav on the pioneer better then the garmin on the kw. Are these valid claims?

Humm..

Interesting. Slander. Hummm.

Let's see what our attorney says about that post. They have, for us, successfully won a lawsuit for this type of similar action in the past.

You should consult a lawyer before you post such things. I can ensure you did not.

Now it is my turn.

Wow what a professional looking email. :roll: That must be how they sell them so cheap. They sue there unhappy customers and then pass the savings on to you. :lol: Oh and shouldn't it be libel seeing how you wrote that. Also I do believe they need to send you cease and desist notification before a judge would consider the case.

Defamation by wikipedia[/url]":19hwyih8]In law, defamation -- also called calumny, libel (for written words), slander (for spoken words), and vilification -- is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. ...

For what it's worth, here's my input:

I bought my Z110BT off of Amazon on July 23rd from DiscountJungle for $1329, and S&H was $8.98 for a total of $1337.98. I have already received it, they shipped it fast and it was well-packaged. I believe it came from California, and I live in VA. The irony of this is one of our local car dealers told me they talked to Pioneer and it wouldn't be available for another 6-8 weeks! He was pushing a different unit (910BT).

Haven't installed it yet - that's next weekend. I have not yet received all of the peripheral parts needed for the install - HD tuner, XM receiver, PAC steering wheel controls, iPOD cable for my 3GS iPhone, etc. Some I bought new off of eBay, other parts are coming from Amazon.

I also just ordered a JL Audio HD600 amp to go with it ($511 with free S&H). I have a 2008 Chevy Avalanche with the Bose navigation system (no highs, no lows, must be B-O-S-E). I'd like to figure out what 6-1/2" speakers would work best to replace my factory speakers - anyone have any good recommendations?

Good luck!