AVIC411.com

3.0 on f90bt works perfectly

I upgraded my f90bt to 3.0 then to 3.1 ..... whatever it is and have not had a problem yet. i do alot of driving everyday. i work for alot of mortgage companies driving to around 100 houses daily and let me tell ya i've put this thing through its paces. the maps are more up to date than my microsoft streets and trips 2009. atleast for the chicagoland area. so far this has worked like a dream much faster inputting. my only complaint so far is everytime i go to put a new destination in it always defaults to chicago for the city not the last city i put in. anyone know how to fix this??

...or have it default to the current gps location to start. I've noticed this also. It would be nice if it stayed on the last city used, or where it is. It always chooses anywhere but what I want. It just seems like more info entering that shouldn't be needed when you are looking for something close. I do like the upgrade to 3.01 though. Any thoughts on the defaults? Thanks.

I'll have to let you know about the BT status. I had removed all BT connections and have not reinstalled them. Will do so tomorrow, Monday. Otherwise, the 3.0 and then the 3.01 from pioneer's website worked fine. Did the WinCE, and then the upgrade. Everything, AFAIK, is as before. I did have to redo my zip for the speed bypass again. I'm also adding some of the other mods I liked. I'll let everyone know how I've done afterwords.

...or have it default to the current gps location to start. I've noticed this also. It would be nice if it stayed on the last city used, or where it is. It always chooses anywhere but what I want. It just seems like more info entering that shouldn't be needed when you are looking for something close. I do like the upgrade to 3.01 though. Any thoughts on the defaults? Thanks.

The reason it defaults is because you haven't changed your home location. Go into Navi Settings and set your home location. Mine was always set to NY before that, which is troublesome when I live in Seattle. :D

i do have my home address set as minooka illinois. i remember with 2.0 the city would always be the last city you entered now its always chicago lol. i just followed the original directions for the 3.0 update........ update wince first the copy the flash disk over. it even retained my bluetooth i didnt have to reconfigure it or my address book. but i also didint delete anything before doing all the updating. but yes this is much faster system now. this is how it should of been from the start.

I also confirmed the home address. I deleted it. I then re-entered it. I'm in Niagara Falls as home location. I searched for a Buffalo address, let the system find it, then deleted the route. Tried to enter another address and the city said Toronto before I even entered anything. Huh? I agree. It used to, in v2, have the last city entered still there. I'd prefer that, or to select my current gps city as the location. Just wondering if there is a fix. Maybe?

And I reconnected my phone today and, yes, everything seems to be just fine. No probs. In and out calls worked. Hangup was on que, sound was fine at both ends. I even called the house and left a message to myself to see how the audio was. I'd say my BT is working fine on the 3.01 upgrade.