AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgive me if this has been discussed before. But on my F500BT I can see all the schemes when booted up. I can see them on the flash drive. IS the 500BT just too old to see them? Hardware wise?

thanks

i'm not sure what you're asking bro

I cant see or select 1/2 of the schemes that are in v4.3 that I put on my flash. I can see some of the nights and some of the days but not all of them. Hope this makes sence. remember I can see all the schemes listed in testmode just fine.

In the map color secection DAY I can see:

poineer blue day

gerd day

john cougar 1 day

john cougar 2 day

Easy

Poineer red day

Real view day6

real view day

monopoly

forgive me if this has been discussed before. But on my F500BT I can see all the schemes when booted up. I can see them on the flash drive. IS the 500BT just too old to see them? Hardware wise?

thanks

i'm not sure what you're asking bro

I cant see or select 1/2 of the schemes that are in v4.3 that I put on my flash. I can see some of the nights and some of the days but not all of them. Hope this makes sence. remember I can see all the schemes listed in testmode just fine.

poineer blue day

gerd day

john cougar 1 day

john cougar 2 day

Easy

Poineer red day

Real view day6

real view day

monopoly

Actually I think there all there but the night on easy is not visable when booted up. Does the spelling matter on the files? Some are spelled night and some are nite. Some with an _ and some with a -

thanks

poineer blue day

gerd day

john cougar 1 day

john cougar 2 day

Easy

Poineer red day

Real view day6

real view day

monopoly

Actually I think there all there but the night on easy is not visable when booted up. Does the spelling matter on the files? Some are spelled night and some are nite. Some with an _ and some with a -

thanks

i'll take a look at it

poineer blue day

gerd day

john cougar 1 day

john cougar 2 day

Easy

Poineer red day

Real view day6

real view day

monopoly

thanks

i'll take a look at it

looking at the schemes included in my download there's only 9 day schemes and 8 night schemes, so what you're seeing is just what's included

poineer blue day

gerd day

john cougar 1 day

john cougar 2 day

Easy

Poineer red day

Real view day6

real view day

monopoly

thanks

i'll take a look at it

looking at the schemes included in my download there's only 9 day schemes and 8 night schemes, so what you're seeing is just what's included

i think your right. Its just weird what IGO does to the file names/format

> IDT

An update on the speed camera warning beeps after a longer drive today past various speedcam locations.

For static cameras I still get no beep at all. Tested in both "over-limit" and "on approach". The camera shows correctly on the map screen and visual/spoken warnings work if selected.

For mobile cameras I get a very quiet , repeating beep as I drive past the camera location.

I am happy to test any change in settings, check file locations etc etc that you can suggest to help you investigate this.

> IDT

An update on the speed camera warning beeps after a longer drive today past various speedcam locations.

For static cameras I still get no beep at all. Tested in both "over-limit" and "on approach". The camera shows correctly on the map screen and visual/spoken warnings work if selected.

For mobile cameras I get a very quiet , repeating beep as I drive past the camera location.

I am happy to test any change in settings, check file locations etc etc that you can suggest to help you investigate this.

i'm currently working on it right now, no update til everything is fixed

ok, that i understand, but is there a way to change what color the script is using?

Nevermind, i think i found the solution. Thanks IDT.

i'll figure something out regarding this, i'm currently looking for something to reference night and day so that proper colors will be set for them,

I changed the default colors of the script for both day and night view. What do you guys think?

Are you using my data.zip - window for the clock is coming from my file, made by IDT for me

yes, i saw your screenshot and got the clock.bmp from your data file posted here.