AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Hi IDT,,

PS: how can I make the speed and speedlimit on the screen bigger with and without route,, use my gps also on mi motorcycle and the text is really small,,

thanks for the info,

Thanks,,

you have to edit the BMP's for it and change a couple the x and y values plus change the fontsize

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, this is an awesome NAV scheme. The buildings in the screenies on Page 53, are they in the install files or are they in a seperate download? Also, I live in Canada, Will the building files and POI be good there?

Hey there, this is an awesome NAV scheme. The buildings in the screenies on Page 53, are they in the install files or are they in a seperate download? Also, I live in Canada, Will the building files and POI be good there?

i also live in canada

you have to download building files for the buildings to show up,

i also live in canada

That is what I thought. Where do you get these? I tried one site for the new '09 maps for the 3.0 version, but they were only for the US :(

i also live in canada

That is what I thought. Where do you get these? I tried one site for the new '09 maps for the 3.0 version, but they were only for the US :(

i'll post the one i have when i get home, don't keep your hopes up though as there's not too much in canada, and here in winnipeg there's none

i'll post the one i have when i get home, don't keep your hopes up though as there's not too much in canada, and here in winnipeg there's none

Thats awesome, Thanks! I am looking forward to it. I do some travelling in Toronto, where I HAVE to use my GPS. I am sure that the files will be good there

Hi IDT..

All I can say is You have done excellent job. It makes a huge difference to the factory options.

I have few more questions:

1. Jpeg File viewer from SD Or USB drive?

2. Adding codecs to be able to play Xvid files? Or say can we add VLC media player to make it play any type of Video fiels?

3. How can I save my existing destination as Favorite? Say I am parked at Niagara Falls NY. And I want to save its destination in my favorite or POI, I tried to do it different ways.. I have yet to find out how to do that. ( I am so used to use Garmin Nuvi.. I carry it with me..as I can not add a location where I am parked at.)

EDIT: Oh yea. I have updated my F900bt to latest 3.010100 and maps to 2.00400 but when I go to WinCE>ControlPanel>System it shows I still have CE ver 5.0 and not 6.xx.xxx or something like that.. when I was upgrading to 3.010100 it showed that upgrade will include CE ver 6+ but then why system still shows older?

Really appreciate. Thank you so very much.

:D

I am being prompted for a login name and password to ftp://buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying/IDT%203.0/ . Searched this thread and found others had this issue early on, but fail to see a login name/password or resolution?

If you use the link directly on p53, then you will be directed to the ftp site already logged in. If you try to get to it any other way, then it will ask you for a password and username when trying to download anything. So yes, you have to go ALL the way back to p53, and use the link there

I pulled that link from page 53 after clicking it :) I noticed when going in for the first attempt (before the prompt) it puts out "The webpage at ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us ... IDT%203.0/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address." Error. Afterwards I tried the link I posted before, without the login creditintials in the link pasted above, and manually typed them in to no avail. login : avic and pw : avic-411 per the links suggestion... can you still get in?

I am being prompted for a login name and password to ftp://buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying/IDT%203.0/ . Searched this thread and found others had this issue early on, but fail to see a login name/password or resolution?

If you use the link directly on p53, then you will be directed to the ftp site already logged in. If you try to get to it any other way, then it will ask you for a password and username when trying to download anything. So yes, you have to go ALL the way back to p53, and use the link there

And you can then browse to "illdietrying" directory and the "3.0" directory? I cant get into "3.0"without it asking for a password again. I can access the root and the "illdietrying" portion and download the older 4.2 with no problem, but was looking for 3.0 firmware 4.3 download :(

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/

I have just used the address above and got straight in.