AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

I still dont have voice guidance when I plan a trip, In LANGUAGE im set to English> Samantha TTS

IS there a folder on the flash I should check?

try to set the settings again even though it's already set to samantha, i know i've encountered this before when even though samantha is already selected i don't get the TTS, what i did was went to settings and clicked samantha even though she was already selected and that fixed it, let me know how it goes

No go on that. By clicking the next turn arrow in the upper left corner once a route is planned you should get a spoken voice instruction correct? Im still not able to do this. It seems like there is no responce to clicking the arrow.

I also tryed removing everything in the SAVE folder then restarting.

I will send you more paypal when I get some. :P

i will look into it

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried that but everytime i try to set the bluetooth connection to on i get an application error and the unit restarts.When i change the device type in sys.txt back to 746uc the blutooth is fine but the tmc doesn't look for tmc channels.Any more thoughts?

are you using the official 3.0 or the hacked one?

No go on that. By clicking the next turn arrow in the upper left corner once a route is planned you should get a spoken voice instruction correct? Im still not able to do this. It seems like there is no responce to clicking the arrow.

I also tryed removing everything in the SAVE folder then restarting.

I will send you more paypal when I get some. :P

i will look into it

thanks bud. I love this mod.

is anyone having ipod start up times around a minute? with the msn 4.3 it has been waiting for the whole unit to load before its plays the ipod. when i leave it on cd mode the music takes like 15 -20 seconds.

do you have the vr catalog turned on? when i plug my friends ipod it start playing within 15 seconds,

vr catalog is off. i drive quite frequently and i believe only once in the last couple days has the ipod played after 20 seconds. I drive about 1/2 before the ipod turns on and then another half before the phone connects. total startup is like 1:15 but i got 50 something when i timed the ipod last